Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Search #43b Ryne's Farm: Apple Orchard.

Where are you, white wing piece...and is there anything else to find here?
    You approach Ryne's apple orchard and find that despite the recent hardships brought on by the Stalkers that have ruined other farms and businesses, Ryne and his family have been doing a good job keeping the orchard healthy and well taken care of. Many of the trees here are growing well and have been yielding an excellent harvest.

You search up and down the lines of apple trees, all producing a wide variety of apples in reds, yellows, and greens. While some of the apples have fallen from the trees, you find something white and eye-catching resting besides a young apple tree.

You draw closer, take a closer look, and see that it is the exact metallic white wing piece you have been seeking out.

Item: [White Wing Piece] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Okay, time for me to join in! There's nothing like a Wailord of hidden info at a school...I hope.

Search (7) Serenity Town School.
    Upon arriving at Serenity Town School, you have a feeling a lot of the teachers and parents of school children have been a lot more cautious given the recent happenings around Serenity Town. You see postings that children should never travel alone and have to be accompanied by parents. You also see the outside playground has been barred off. It seems recess has become a thing of the past with the Stalkers around...

You search the outside perimeter first, and it seems not much has been disturbed here recently. Despite an eerie stillness and unsettling breeze of chilling wind that blows by, it doesn't seem like any kind of violent activity has happened here recently. You happen to find a buried stash of two bottles of strong Lansat Berry alcohol, stealthy hidden in one of the wooden support posts for the children's playground.

You then search the inside, which looks like the teachers and the principal have tried to turn into a fort. Windows have been covered, doors are very frequently locked, and it doesn't seem like much goes in or out without adult Pokémon scrutiny. Had it not been for Mew's power of concealment, you likely would have had a very difficult time trying to search the inside.

As expected, you don't find anything that stands out as being out of place or strange inside the school.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Those are some suspicious gardening sheers. I'll search 11A, one of Daz's gardening silos, if possible.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    A little discouraged by not finding anything, Lita decides to try searching #5-the Serenity Dojo. Maybe she will have better luck searching here?
    You arrive at the Serenity Town Dojo to find it's a small gym that the locals have been using for years for personal training, exercise, and self-defense classes. It seems to be doing well being in the center of town and seems to have gotten additional members with many Pokémon feeling pressured and under constant threat.

Searching the outside of the building doesn't seem to yield much, however. While the area sees plenty of foot traffic due to its location, nothing really seems to stand out as being strange or suspicious.

You search the interior, finding that Dakken does a decent job keeping the inside of the training area clean, orderly, and in good shape. Some of the weight-lifting equipment has seen a little wear and tear, but there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary here.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I wave to Dassy as I leave. Looking back at every word she said in my mind. Making sure to mark it in a log No matter how little I got from her. Every little word is a story. Leading up to facts. I decide on the next step. While I need to search another place. I decide to test something.

I almost hate having to do this, but let's try pressing a bit harder while I can.

Let's see if this works the way we need.

I decide to interview #57. Mille the Vaporeon
    Interview Rapport: NEGATIVE
    -1 Super effective against (Electric to Water)

You approach Mille the Vaporeon as she leaves the Sleepy Valley Apartments to go to work. You introduce yourself, but she's taken a bit back in surprise haven't never met you before. It seems she wants to be nice, but still feels a bit wary about you.

"Oh, hey there," Mille replies with a sheepish smile. "Hopefully you don't zap me or anything. No, no, don't take it the wrong way, I just haven't seen you before. Everyone's kind of jumpy lately."

"The Stalkers?" Mille asks when you inquire about them. "Well, I'll try to help however I can when it comes to them. I've talked to a few Pokémon about it and the general... well, heh, gossip is... we think Marche might be involved. Yeah, Marche the Zoroark. You know, who could ever trust a Pokémon that could frame other Pokémon of being a killer? I'd say definitely check her out and see if she's hiding something. I have a few other hunches, but definitely go with her, first."

"Well, hopefully that helps, Eric," Mille tells you. "Talk to you again, sometime!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll interview #29 Smide the Electabuzz

Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me anything about what's been going on lately?
    Interview Rapport: NEGATIVE
    -1 Not very effective against. (Flying to Electric)

When you approach Smide, you can see he has been working out lately and it's easy to see he's been training or bodybuilding in his spare time. He also seems a bit disoriented, as if he's had something alcoholic to drink recently.

"Are you from around here, Carly?" Smide asks. "I swear I've never seen you before. Where you from, anyway?"

You ask him about the Stalkers and what's been going on around town lately.

"I don't know nothin' 'bout the Stalkers," Smide replies. "I never did anythin' to 'em, so I doubt they'd do somethin' to me. I don't see any good comin' out of tryin' to mess around wit 'em. Let the cops sort 'em out or somethin'."

He then walks away.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Well, she's gotten a lot of flak, so...

Search #12, Marche's House.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Interviewing 40. Gillan the Snivy!

Hi! Nice to see a fellow grass-type around!
    I'm Sarah, and I'm helping to investigate the bad stuff that's been going on around here lately.

I'm hoping we'll be able to figure it out soon, so your town can go back to normal.
    It seems like it was a nice place, before all this... Do you happen to know anything that might help?
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE

+1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Grass)
    -1 Super Effective against (Poison to Grass)

You approach Gillan, who seems like a very chill, relaxed, and easy-going Pokémon. When you introduce yourself, she smiles smugly.

"Sup, Sarah," Gillan replies. "Bad stuff, huh? Well, there's plenty of the bad stuff in this town, but I take it you mean the really bad stuff."

She takes a deep breath and sighs.

"There have been a few things I've noticed," Gillan tells you. "Serenity Town is kind of old and plenty of Pokémon have come and gone. A lot of the areas outside of town have gone dead. Or... at least I thought they did."

She closes her eyes in thought, trying to recall previous memories she's seen.

"Okay, everyone knows the Rolodon Apartments aren't really abandoned," Gillan tells you. "Squatters galore over there, and they're weird Pokémon. One of them in particular, Mort the crazy Grumpig, wanted to buy a quilt from me the other day, and I was happy to sell him one, until I found out he wanted to pay for it with some old, rusty tools he must have found that nobody wanted. Yeeahh... no. Poké is legal tender, but that junk sure isn't. Besides, I have tools already, and much better ones at that!"

She realizes she rambled on a bit, smiles a bit in embarrassment, but then gets back to the topic at hand.

"Anyway, as I was saying," Gillan continues, "the outskirts of town have been abandoned for years, but while I'm traveling at night, I sometimes see what look like shadows racing to those once-vacant buildings. Maybe it's just my imagination or the way the wind blows through the tall grass, but I usually don't hang around those places."

"Well, good luck, Sarah," Gillan smiles to you smugly. "Keep safe out there. There be plenty of weirdos out there, but I promise you, I'm not one of them. And hey, I'll gladly sell you a quilt if you ever have the need for one! I take custom orders too!"

Senior Moderator

A little frustrated about not finding anything here either, Lita moves on to search #6 The Silver Moon.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Feeling discouraged after finding nothing of note in the school, I try an interview instead. Since Eric didn't seem to have any luck with Dassy, maybe I would fare better in his place?

Interview 48. Dassy the Goodra