Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Welp, that didn't go too well.

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Welp, that didn't go too well.
    Yeah owch! That was mean!

//hands out the appropriate berries to @HorusMyDude and Carly

"Don't be discouraged! Have a nice treat and keep on going when the sun sets! No rest for the good!"

4. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Yeah owch! That was mean!

//hands out the appropriate berries to @HorusMyDude and Carly

"Don't be discouraged! Have a nice treat and keep on going when the sun sets! No rest for the good!"

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Aww, I feel bad, but that's a cute picture. XD

Also, hang tight with the Spot the Blood puzzle, guys, I think I know the answer, but I need to confirm it with Suicune's Fire. I don't want want to say yes or nope if I'm not even 100% sure myself, but I'll let you guys know when she gets back to me on this one.

Senior Administrator

Okay, got a confirmation!

Turns out 12 is not the right answer. She said you just need to count blood spots, the warping is just there to creep you out, which it does quite successfully. XD

So yeah, look closely, there's a few in some pretty sneaky spots that I personally missed on the first look.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Okay, got a confirmation!

Turns out 12 is not the right answer. She said you just need to count blood spots, the warping is just there to creep you out, which it does quite successfully. XD

So yeah, look closely, there's a few in some pretty sneaky spots that I personally missed on the first look.
    When I counted the first time I assumed each pair of bleeding eyes counted as one spot, rather than counting each eye separately.

Gonna say there are 18 blood spots, this time counting the eyes separately, plus a few spots I missed last count. Its kinda hard to tell with the pidgeys cause in the original picture you can easily see their eyes, but none of their eyes are showing in the new one, yet only one pidgey has a red blood spot on their hidden eye. soooo *shrug* Someone else can take a stab at it if I'm over thinking this.

If the eyes are counted together, I guess that would make it 14 blood spots.

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    When I counted the first time I assumed each pair of bleeding eyes counted as one spot, rather than counting each eye separately.

Gonna say there are 18 blood spots, this time counting the eyes separately, plus a few spots I missed last count. Its kinda hard to tell with the pidgeys cause in the original picture you can easily see their eyes, but none of their eyes are showing in the new one, yet only one pidgey has a red blood spot on their hidden eye. soooo *shrug* Someone else can take a stab at it if I'm over thinking this.

If the eyes are counted together, I guess that would make it 14 blood spots.
    (Eyes are NOT counted together, so you're good!)

After what feels like an agonizing experience trying to piece together your ravaged memories in the midst of the horrifying ambiguity before you and what it means, in your mind, you recall the way things used to be. An earlier, pure, and more peaceful time...

...before the b̨̪͍̯̥̪͈͖̯͟Ĺ̡̮͈̻͓̙o͏͈͎͕̣̲Ó̢̢͖̦̯̞̹d͏̤̲̭̹̥͎ͅ.

Eighteen. You even speak the word aloud, assured of its confirmation.

And then the horror just stops. You did remember how it was before. And it wasn't hopeless to think about going back...

[DIFFERENCE CODE: 18] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Without a doubt, you feel there is a meaning to this number. You just need to find exactly where it belongs and where you can make it known that you did remember, and you didn't lose yourself in the deranged chaos of this experience.

We know exactly where it goes!
    (And oh boy, it's not exactly a painless area)
    Since Lillian has an enigma berry on, I'm happy for her to venture into the horrible corrupted merc guild area, pick up the painful metal disk and use the code on her next turn.

Does someone else want a go with the dagger, in the night? If anyone thinks their type or skills would be good fighting Timpani the Kirlia, we need to interact with them to finish a quest, so we may as well do a friendly battle too, to generate some extra money :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    We know exactly where it goes!
    (And oh boy, it's not exactly a painless area)
    Since Lillian has an enigma berry on, I'm happy for her to venture into the horrible corrupted merc guild area, pick up the painful metal disk and use the code on her next turn.

Does someone else want a go with the dagger, in the night? If anyone thinks their type or skills would be good fighting Timpani the Kirlia, we need to interact with them to finish a quest, so we may as well do a friendly battle too, to generate some extra money :D
    i would probably need a dagger for a friendly battle with a certain Pokémon ( if needed should I use my turn to forge a dagger or buy one or would i be able to borrow it and then hand it back to you ? )

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i would probably need a dagger for a friendly battle with a certain Pokémon ( if needed should I use my turn to forge a dagger or buy one or would i be able to borrow it and then hand it back to you ? )
    Yes, I could un equip it and put it in the team inventory, then your character could equip and use it on their turn, unequipping at the start of their next turn and giving it back. Let me know if you need or want to use it!

Also @Neo Emolga I already cracked the first coded message, so this newest one was a breeze!

" CLEANSE THE ABYSSAL INFLUENCE
    BLESS THE ALTAR WITH THE HOLY STAFF
    CHANNEL DIVINITY WITH THE TALISMAN
    EACH ENTHRALLER MAY BE VANQUISHED
    AND SOULS OF THE INNOCENT SHALL BE FREE "

14. This post has been liked by: