Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets!

Pets!

What pets do you have? Post a picture of them here if you have any! :D

I have a black and white cat named Misty. c: She's a fat ball of lard, but I love her.

Spoiler:

Then there's Minty the cockatiel...

Spoiler:

Fluffy the nine-year-old chicken...

Spoiler:

The other chickens...

Spoiler:

(Tarla on the left and Doshi/Wendy on the right)

(Phoenix/Blossom)

Ebony

(Okay, these following pets aren't actually mine, but shh. xD)

We looked after these guys for a while, but they're gone now (to a good home!)...

Spoiler:

And this darling super adorable Yogi bear WOULD be mine...if my brother didn't own him. (He likes me more! *whisper*)

Spoiler:

NOW SHOW OFF YOUR PETS! 8D Photos if you can, but if you can't, that's fine too!

~SF.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

OH MY GOD THAT'S A LOT OF PETS. OH MY GOD YOU HAVE CHICKENS. That is all.

I have a chocolate Lab, but no pictures accessable ATM.

XD I don't have a lot! I mean, Yogi doesn't even live with me and the duckies are gone too, but I wanted to share pictures of them anyway. XD And hoorah! When you get pictures, be sure to show them. c:

~SF.

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    My dog, who doesn't hold still for pictures, is named cooper. He's a mix of jack russel, dachshund, and beagle, because mutts are great.
    Spoiler:

I've also got a pig, who I didn't feel like taking a picture of since it's raining right now. I might post one of her later. And, as of a few days ago, I no longer have a chicken. Some animal got him, the thing had absolutely no survival instincts. But hey, considering he fell off of a Tyson food truck, that unnamed rooster lived WAY longer than he would have.
    "You kids have a nice day."

AW COOPER IS ADORABLE. I loooove mutts. c:

OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE A PIG?! XD I hope you return to this thread when you do have a picture of her! Nuuu. D: I'm sorry about your chicken...Fluffy, the one I posted who is nine years old, has been attacked by a fox twice. Both times, she recovered (obviously) and both times she was the only one who got attacked, despite there being at least 3-4 other chickens in the chook house at the time.

@Corey I KNOW YOU HAVE PETS YOU WANT TO SHARE.

~SF.

I DO.

Here's da wittle bae (Theo).
    Spoiler:

Onyx and Sophie!
    Spoiler:

Biscuit. :3
    Spoiler:

Felix!
    Spoiler:

Apple!
    Spoiler:

Last but not least, Baron, who was given to my grandma! Misty was given to her too, since she had diabetes and my grandma wanted her. He's the chocolate colored one, beside Coco.
    Spoiler:

And for the deceased, here's Coco, who died April 16, 2010 in an accident:
    Spoiler:

Misty (yes, named after the Gym Leader), died April 4, 2013.
    Spoiler:

And Jazmine (also named after the Gym Leader), who (somehow) escaped her cage in Autumn of 2011:
    Spoiler:

Before I was old enough to take pictures, we've had numerous fish, a Hamster named Hammy, a stray cat named Persian (after the Pokemon) who ran away soon after we found him, two dogs; Austin and Deino (Pronounced dee-no, not named after the Pokemon, he died well before Unova), a couple of rabbits, and...I think that's it! I think my love of animals set me up for my love of Pokemon. Or vice versa...

|||||||||

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    I have a dog. It's a little bichon frise named Cooper. No pictures because I'm a terrible person I'm lazy and Cooper has asked me not to post any for the sake of his privacy. He's incredibly needy, dependent on human company, and he freaks out whenever someone so much as steps out the door (especially my mother) Although he's very adept at jumping up on the table, so he eats my food all the time when I so much as go to the bathroom. R.I.P unattended egg roll (2014-2014)

so yeah, he's a total pain in the rear, but we love him because he's cute and fluffy and hasn't tried to give us rabies us yet.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

I won't pictures since I'm not currently home at the moment. I do have pets, yes. I have two dogs, one cat and one bunny. My two dogs are Riley (Saint Bernard - Burmese Mountain Dog Cross), and Cooper (Ridgeback - German Sheperd), Cassie is my cat and Truffles in the bunny.

Owner of Radio Whirlwind: Pokemon Music Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I DO.

*many pets*

Before I was old enough to take pictures, we've had numerous fish, a Hamster named Hammy, a stray cat named Persian (after the Pokemon) who ran away soon after we found him, two dogs; Austin and Deino (Pronounced dee-no, not named after the Pokemon, he died well before Unova), a couple of rabbits, and...I think that's it! I think my love of animals set me up for my love of Pokemon. Or vice versa...
    Wow, you have a zoo! XD That's awesome. They're all so cuuute. c: I love how fluffy Felix is. *v* Sorry to hear about the ones who have passed away. :c A long time ago we had a dog as well. x)

Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    I have a dog. It's a little bichon frise named Cooper. No pictures because I'm a terrible person I'm lazy and Cooper has asked me not to post any for the sake of his privacy. He's incredibly needy, dependent on human company, and he freaks out whenever someone so much as steps out the door (especially my mother) Although he's very adept at jumping up on the table, so he eats my food all the time when I so much as go to the bathroom. R.I.P unattended egg roll (2014-2014)

so yeah, he's a total pain in the rear, but we love him because he's cute and fluffy and hasn't tried to give us rabies us yet.
    Loooool that's sorta annoying. XD LOL poor egg roll. Does he get told off for being on the table? Gosh, he sounds incredibly inconsiderate. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by illusdark8 View Post
    I won't pictures since I'm not currently home at the moment. I do have pets, yes. I have two dogs, one cat and one bunny. My two dogs are Riley (Saint Bernard - Burmese Mountain Dog Cross), and Cooper (Ridgeback - German Sheperd), Cassie is my cat and Truffles in the bunny.
    Okay. xD Lol I read that as "and one cat called Bunny." xD Wow, Riley sounds like an awesome mix. O: Same with Cooper! Lol I love how a total of three people who have posted have dogs called Cooper. xD Truffles is an adorable name. :3

~SF.

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Loooool that's sorta annoying. XD LOL poor egg roll. Does he get told off for being on the table? Gosh, he sounds incredibly inconsiderate. Haha.
    Well, most of the time, yes. But if I know there's nothing on the table for him to eat, and it's only within my earshot, then I usually leave him alone because I'm a terrible person if he didn't eat anything it's not really a problem.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO