View RSS Feed

Sealboy

I WAS IN LA LAST WEEK

Rate this Entry
From Monday 3rd to Friday 7th.

I also met KassemG and fangirled:

I MET KASSEM G.jpg

I went to Universal Studios, Sony Pictures, Warner Brothers, the Grammy Museum. It was an amazing time and I bought myself a Charmander T-Shirt :'D

Best time ever? DEFINITELY.

~Sealboy

Submit "I WAS IN LA LAST WEEK" to Digg Submit "I WAS IN LA LAST WEEK" to del.icio.us Submit "I WAS IN LA LAST WEEK" to StumbleUpon Submit "I WAS IN LA LAST WEEK" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You didn't go and meet HKim himself?! Shame! Of course, I say this ironically, because neither did I when I went to LA. /shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    You didn't go and meet HKim himself?! Shame! Of course, I say this ironically, because neither did I when I went to LA. /shot
    We're bad people :'(

~Sealboy
    I didn't meet HKim when I went to LA either. We need to make this a group.
    WOW THAT'S REALLY COOL SEALBOY. I didn't know who that guy was so I had to google him. xD

WHEN I GO TO AMERICA ONE DAY I SHOULD MEET ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. And everyone has to come with me.
    WHAT. YOU WERE IN THE US? AND I DIDN'T KNOW???

LoL, I'm miles away from LA though xD Still, hope you had a blast! :D AND STILL, YOU GOT A CHARMANDER SHIRT. A+++
    What? You didn't remind me? You are a horrible, horrible person! Granted my mom probably wouldn't have let me drive down to meet a "stranger" but yeah. WHY DID YOU NOT REMIND ME?
    @Comatose: YES WE DO.

@Grace: Only one other person in our group knew who he was... Nobody else did :'( THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME I WOULD JOIN YOU GUYS IF I HAD THE MONEY.

@Char: I'm sorry Char D: That's okay then xD I had an AMAZING time :D I HAVE TO POST A PICTURE OF IT SOMETIME. IT'S AMAZING.

@Wints: I'm so sorry T_T Haha, yeah, that probably wouldn't have happened. Plus we had a super busy schedule! P:

~Sealboy