View RSS Feed

Palamon

Hmm...

Rate this Entry
Hello, PXR, I doubt I was missed. I've been thinking of trying to come back here? I don't know... I keep trying, and trying and trying and trying, and get nowhere. My muse for forums in general still isn't very high, so that's why I rarely/if ever/come here. Just lurk and that's the end of it. But, since this is kind of a parent forum to SPC, I've been considering it. Not like anyone will notice if I'm here or not. I'm such a negative person, sigh. But anyway, consider this considered. I don't know, maybe I'll come back. ...We'll see.

Submit "Hmm..." to Digg Submit "Hmm..." to del.icio.us Submit "Hmm..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Hmm..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Palamon :) I remember when you were around. We would love to have you! Even if you don't feel like sticking around constantly, you're always welcome to pop in and out whenever. Even though I've seen you around, I don't think we've ever talked, so it's nice to meet you properly. ^^ I lurk on SPC sometimes and I always see your username pop up!
    Hey, I think we all get that feeling from time to time. Nothing to worry about, come when you like, but remember you're always welcome to join us and have fun.