View RSS Feed

Sealboy

It's, um... It's been a while, huh?

Rate this Entry
I think it's almost been a year since I've been on this site (I was adamant that it had been over a year, but apparently I posted a blog in September so I'm basically a liar).

I guess the purpose of this post is to try and nudge some familiar faces that I might not recognise straight away to trundle across and give me their salutations. So that my brain can click into place and be like "OH YES HI I REMEMBER YOU" and we can have wonderful catch-ups and frolic through flowers to show how happy we are to be reunited.

No? Well, I can dream about the frolicking then.

Otherwise, you may or may not be looking at a refined, more mature Sealboy... PFFFFFSSSHHTTTTTTTT YEAH RIGHT. Okay, maybe in terms of life and people, but I still have my inner 12 year-old that makes me giggle at even the most innocent of words.

I'm not permanently back, but PXR (formerly Pe2k) will always hold a special place within my heart. You were my childhood and you were my shelter from the harsh reality we call "life". Thank you old friends for being an inspiration and motivation in my life at a time that my easily-impressionable young mind was... Well... Easily impressionable... Shut up.

Let's catch up, yeah?

Submit "It's, um... It's been a while, huh?" to Digg Submit "It's, um... It's been a while, huh?" to del.icio.us Submit "It's, um... It's been a while, huh?" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's, um... It's been a while, huh?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back!! I can't speak for anyone else, but I remember you! It's nice seeing you back! What kept you from the site for (almost) a year?!
    Nice of you to drop in! :D
    ONG YOURE ALIVE!!!
    SEALBOYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Sealboy has returned to us (er, momentarily?)! HUZZAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    Welcome back!! I can't speak for anyone else, but I remember you! It's nice seeing you back! What kept you from the site for (almost) a year?!
    Corey! Hey man! I saw your username floating about yesterday and I thought to myself "COREY! He's still here?!". Life has been pretty busy, what with a part-time job and an attempt at running a YouTube channel and whatnot. Personal life just got busy, and I forgot about this place until recently ^^; How've you been?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Nice of you to drop in! :D
    PTS! Hey! Yeah, it's such a nostalgia trip. It feels so weird to see so many familiar faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose
    ONG YOURE ALIVE!!!
    DUDE HEY if you had changed your avatar I'd have barely remembered you xD How have things been?!

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar
    SEALBOYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Sealboy has returned to us (er, momentarily?)! HUZZAH!
    Char! Oh man, it's been a while hasn't it? I'll try to float around a bit more, but this place always seems to bring me back anyway, haha :') I hope you've been well! :D

~Sealboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealboy
    Corey! Hey man! I saw your username floating about yesterday and I thought to myself "COREY! He's still here?!". Life has been pretty busy, what with a part-time job and an attempt at running a YouTube channel and whatnot. Personal life just got busy, and I forgot about this place until recently ^^; How've you been?!
    I wasn't sure if you'd recognize me without the username Typhlosion Explosion! Yeah, life can be rather hectic...But it's really nice to see you! I've been pretty busy as well, but I'll make time since information about the next new games is imminent! I got bored with ORAS quickly, so I'm even more hyped for the next games!! How are you?!
    It's good to see you again!!!!! 8D I really like your videos, btw. Haven't checked out your channel lately, though. Hows that been going lately? :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    I wasn't sure if you'd recognize me without the username Typhlosion Explosion! Yeah, life can be rather hectic...But it's really nice to see you! I've been pretty busy as well, but I'll make time since information about the next new games is imminent! I got bored with ORAS quickly, so I'm even more hyped for the next games!! How are you?!
    I knew you by your first name so it kinda just clicked :P It's great to see you too! So many familiar faces! It's insane. I never played ORAS, I actually haven't played a Pokemon game in a while... OH THE BLASPHEMY. I've been okay! Nearing the end of my time at the job I'm currently at (really DO NOT like my job, haha), having a month to myself then heading off to Uni! How have things been with you?

~Sealboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X
    It's good to see you again!!!!! 8D I really like your videos, btw. Haven't checked out your channel lately, though. Hows that been going lately? :>
    Speed! Hey!!! I specifically remember you from when I was attempting to Sprite and you were teaching me... Oh the humanity... xD

Aww, I'm so glad that you do! It's been going alright. 680 Subscribers so far. I'd have more if I followed trends with vlogs that take nearly no effort, but I'm trying to be more creative in my video content. I want to develop certain skills (as well as entertain the internet peeps) around filming, so the more practise the better. Right? Outside of the whole YouTube thing, life has been alright. Just waiting to start Uni in September :P How's life been treating you?

~Sealboy
    HELLO SEALBOY. I'M GLAD YOU DECIDED TO POP IN! 8D Yay, frolicking! 8D
    YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL (IF AT ALL), BUT I RECOGNISE YOUR USER NAME.

Caps, because Sucune's Fire did.
    @Sealboy

Hahah, yeah, actually I totally remember that! xD pe2k had some fun--and somewhat stressful--times.

680?! That's incredible! I mean that's obviously not like the big stars of Youtube, but that's still an awesome number. When you think about it, 680 people is like, a lot. Though spicing things up a bit is always good! There's so many different things you could do. Lately this Purple Challenge seems to be really popular, for instance.
    Me, though? I could only listen to like, the first three minutes of it and I was like: *flips table* I AM DONE. I AM SO DONE. THATS ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY

Reaction videos get a kick out of people too. But hey, this is probably all stuff you already know. x] I think when you want to get more recognition its not a bad idea to give in to conforming to the most recent YouTube fad. :o At least a few, anyway...

Life here has been good! My wedding date is drawing near xD