View RSS Feed

solivagant

Pseudo Emancipation

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
After two weeks of being in Atlas Military, I'm finally able to head home to Vale! I missed the life of a civilian, and the comforts of modernity.

#SucksToBeMaleInMyCountry

Submit "Pseudo Emancipation" to Digg Submit "Pseudo Emancipation" to del.icio.us Submit "Pseudo Emancipation" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pseudo Emancipation" to Google

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:06 PM by solivagant

Tags: life Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Diary/Journal Entry

Comments

Vale? Sorry Im unfamiliar. Is joining the military mandatory.
    @Rival Max
    If I remember my geography correctly, Vale is in the country of Israel where, once you turn 18 regardless of gender, you have to serve in the military.
    Oh thanks ! @Noblejanobii it makes sense Ive heard of a few countries that have rules that make military mandatory, I cant imagine how the US would be like with that kind of rule.
    @Rival Max @Noblejanobii

Those are actually RWBY references xD I live in Singapore which has the same conscription system as Israel.
    @Ghostwriter
    Well seeing as I have never watched RWBY, I can see why that flew over my head. XD
    Lol all those references. Mostly females in the series, Atlas military (oh man....), Vale (I confuse the "Vale" in RWBY with the one in Golden Sun a lot),

Still I can see where the confusion came from. Either way RWBY is awesome! Just saw the Vol. 3 finally recently.
    Updated 02-27-2016 at 02:49 PM by Chakramaster