View RSS Feed

Ganyu

Pressing Words

Rate this Entry
So I started up a writing blog to like dump my ****, especially original content, since it's much easier to keep track of my projects that way and way more organized (plus I've been very iffy of publishing original content on fanfiction forums). Feel free to give it a read, when you're on the white throne and combating constipation – that's how I envision my readers appreciating the **** I churn out XD I mean, it's kinda comforting having confidence that I at least have a reader base, because who does not ever need to take a dump? If you don't, you probably are too unhealthy to absorb my writing so... XD

Bookmark for your bimonthly (or maybe yearly, because low self esteem) dosage of claptrap! --> https://athenaeumoftheaether.wordpress.com

P. S. I'm also thinking of joining the mainstream crowd and starting a Patreon but I'm like "who would even pay money for a bunch of words that anyone can string together?" so idk how it'll work out. Plus the Patreon writers I know are so intimidating especially with the fan base they have.

Submit "Pressing Words" to Digg Submit "Pressing Words" to del.icio.us Submit "Pressing Words" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pressing Words" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Creative Works , Announcements

Comments

*almost submits review but hesitates because of what you'll think I'm doing*

Everything I enjoy is crappy so sounds like a blog I can get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus
    *almost submits review but hesitates because of what you'll think I'm doing*

Everything I enjoy is crappy so sounds like a blog I can get into.
    Feel free to leave reviews because I really really need them and like I need to know what to fix with my craft especially now that I've been doing all I can to eliminate the rust off those creative mechanisms.
    If I ever get to read em I'll definitely let you know what I think. =)
    If I ever get to read em I'll definitely let you know what I think. =) I do like the blog layout, btw. The header is sweet.