Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"It's impolite to compare someone to someone they don't know," Delbin chided. "Are we even close to there yet?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

"Sorry. Maybe you'll meet her some day." Jason said. "It hasn't been that long since we started this trip, and it's a five day trip. We're nowhere close to anything."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Maybe. You say she's quite stubborn? What do you mean? Are you all long time friends?" Delbin asked. He frowned and sighed. "I see. Well thanks for letting me know." Delbin shook his head slightly and looked up into the sky. It was nice up here, quite peaceful, but it was quite lonely, being here all by themselves. In the ocean, it may take longer to get places, but Delbin enjoyed talking to the sea creatures. For the most part they were all very nice! Some even helped him by giving him short cuts to his destination. Delbin preferred the journey to the destination in most cases, but this appeared to be a rather boring journey in their future.

In a secluded forest somewhere within this world, a half elf sneezed. She rubbed her nose gently and gazed around, trying to think of who all might be speaking of her this time. Scratching her head, she sighed, fond memories of her old journeys flooding back. "Sis!" The woman looked up to see her brother approaching. "Something the matter?" he asked, noticing her somewhat unfocused expression. "Oh it's nothing," she replied quietly, "I believe one of our old friends is speaking of me." She paused for a moment before growling, "I bet it was one of the evils! Or both! They're out to get me again! Argh! When I see Drake and Nel I'm going to-" The man placed a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Easy there, tiger. I swear it's like you're still fifteen. Jeez."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

Jason chuckled. "Zelda and I met about 85 years ago. She's a half elf half human who, once her mind was made up about something would never change her mind. Or, if she did, it took at least a year and never changed completely. She is the most stubborn person I've met in my century-long life, but I consider her my best friend, and, she hasn't ever expressly said it, but, aside from her husband, I like to believe that she thinks of me as her best friend as well." he nodded slightly. "I'm sorry, if I could fly any faster or get anywhere even mildly interesting sooner, I would."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"She sounds like a very interesting woman," Delbin replied. The way the werepyre spoke of her, it was obvious he thought fondly of her. It was love, but more of the familial type than the type lovers experienced. It also seemed like it had been a long time since either had seen one another. Hopefully they'll be able to see each other again one day. "She also sounds quite stubborn. Did she ever change her mind on anything? It seems like that type of person would never change on something."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

"Yes, very much so." Jason said. He paused in thought. "The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is her opinion on me and of her husband. She had had unpleasant experiences with men of the human and kitsune variety, and, if I remember right, she had also never met a werepyre before she met me, so she greatly distrusted, hated, and/or feared us both when we met. Now she's been married to one of us and best friends with the other for decades."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Impressive. It's hard for people of the normal stubbornness to get over traumatic experiences. You all must have been quite influential on her." Delbin paused in thought then added, "Though there must have been more people who never had their impressions of themselves changed in her mind. I kind of feel bad for those people, but what can you do?"
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

"Well, the situation we were in called for us to spend quite some time near each other. There were 11 of us in total and, as far as I know, by the end of it all there were only two she had any sort of problem with. I'd introduce you to all of the others, but I'm not sure where to find them all or if they're even all still alive. I only know for sure that one is, and he's well past his expected lifespan, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to meet him."

Meanwhile, a somehow healthy-looking ninety-nine-year-old human man sneezes and chuckles. "Well, at least someone out there remembers me." He said. He then smirked. "It's probably Jason. I'll have to ask him later if I was right."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Eh it's not all that important unless they can aid us on our journey somehow. Another time when we're not at war for the use of magic." Delbin took a deep breath and sighed. "It's awful that this world is at war over such a thing that is vital to so many species and walks of life. I don't understand how people can think taking away such a thing is okay. Can you? I have to wonder if the world has always been fighting over magic and its existence of if that's changed recently."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

"I just meant in general." Jason said. He shook his head. "It's never been to this scale, but I'm sure it has happened in the past. Many people think the more power you have, the better you are, and magic is a form of power, so if nobody has magic except a small group of people, that group is superior to all others. No, I don't agree with that line of thinking, but I can see it."