Thread: Pokemon GO Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Congratulations, my dude! That was a problem for me as well but somehow now I ALWAYS have too many and often need to throw them out in order to make room in my inventory. xD I always have 100+ poke balls.

Aw that was my first shiny as well! I realised that every shiny I have is from an event where there were increased odds. xD But that's awesome that you have an entei! I wasn't playing it when they were around. ;~;
    I got the entei just the other day from the field research 7th day bonus. I think it was Sunday, right before I left to go to college again.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    I got the entei just the other day from the field research 7th day bonus. I think it was Sunday, right before I left to go to college again.
    Oooooooh! Maybe I do have a chance! O: That's awesome. I'm pretty hopeless at fulfilling the field research. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oooooooh! Maybe I do have a chance! O: That's awesome. I'm pretty hopeless at fulfilling the field research. XD
    So am I, but you just have to do one easy one every day to get it done. Unfortunately, I found out that one of my field research tasks awards you with a Ditto battle and I deleted it right before I would’ve gotten it. (and it was after my research started calling for ditto, too, so... yeah...)