Jonathan Bradshaw - Stunky
Outside of Rustboro City, Hoenn

I wasn't sure if it was the Clefable being a complete idiot or if this was just a symptom of the Trick Master's "Trickonia" world, which was infamous for every possible flavor of stupidity. The Clefable's teaching was a complete train-wreck. Nothing was the way it should be. The rules of basic math had been completely pissed all over according to this fat fairy's lectures. Numbers completely out of sequence, new made-up numbers rammed in the middle of nowhere, with 3's being called 8's and 5's being called 9's, it was nothing short of a total brain-drain on anyone watching it.

All the while, I kept trying to hold in the farts. They kept getting worse and worse with louder and louder stomach groans when after a while, I just said to hell with it and just let it rip.

FFFRRRTTTTT!!

The lesson was totally derailed and suddenly everyone looked at me as a giant stink cloud formed behind me. I actually found it be quite impressive.

"How disgusting!" a Mudkip student exclaimed.

"Wow, what a stench!" another Piplup student cried out, trying to waft the gas away with her wing. "What's wrong with you!?"

And then came along the storming and over-stuffed obese monster fairy...

"YOU AGAIN!?" the Clefable shouted. "YOU'RE REPULSIVE!!!"

"Bite me," I smirked at her. "What are you gonna do, send me to some stupid principal's office? Please, do your worst. I'll just gas him too!"

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" she shouted as she stormed her way toward me.

"Wait, hold on, I think I have a little more," I told her, turning my rear toward her.

Insert one stupid Clefable and one generous blasting of stinky Stunky skunk juice, followed by another deluge of stink gas. I was cracking up. She was blasted from head to toe with the crap and I figured a blasting like that would probably stick with her for the rest of the month. Class dismissed.

I realized all of this might as well be a dream. So, I figured to hell with feeling miserable about it. Nah, if the Trick Master wanted to play these stupid games, I was going to cheat at all of them.

"NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I-"

At that moment, I found a way to manipulate the nature of this "Trickonia." Concentration, desire for control, and acceptance that I had it. As if it was all real, but not really. With it, I managed to just smile, relax, and utterly blast that Clefable to kingdom-come with more skunk juice and gas than a Stunky could have ever been able to possibly hold in. And it felt good.

The classroom was plunged into a smelly, toxic apocalypse and I was loving it. The damage and the mayhem was beyond excessive, but it was satisfying and proudly proclaimed my complete rejection of this place. Barely anyone could even see in that pea-soup shrouding cloud of skunk gas, and it was becoming just unbearable for anyone to even breathe.

I wasn't surprised when the Trick Master suddenly pulled the plug on it. While I was gaining a handle on controlling the nature of this place, he saw this hadn't gone according to his plan. As a result, he simply had me explode. I figured he probably wanted it to look like I had farted myself to death. Which was fine, but before he got the chance to reincarnate me as something horrible, I acted fast and tried to take over before he could do it.

Jonathan Bradshaw - Leafeon
Lilycove City, Hoenn

The Trick Master had been successful in dictating where I'd be reincarnated. But he totally FAILED at dictating what.

I had become a Leafeon, the evolution of the first Pokémon I ever had. It was the quickest thing I could think of that wasn't Bellossom. And my plan actually worked! I had managed to become a Pokémon I hadn't ever been before in these stupid dream worlds, even though I was sure the Trick Master had something much more vile in mind.

Of course, the Trick Master had me die in yet another grotesque kind of way yet again. I could tell his little "simulation" was supposed to go with me getting in trouble as a Stunky student and feeling embarrassed and ashamed in front of all those Pokémon classmates that I knew nothing about and didn't care about either!

He tried a last-ditch effort to try and change me into something else, but it didn't work. I had stronger control over simply reinforcing the idea that I wanted to be a Leafeon and stay that way, rather than let him dictate what that was going to be. I could even get a sense of what he was trying to do. He wanted me to get thrown into Lilycove City as a hideous Muk and Garbodor hybrid mutant. Yeah, no thanks on that one. Instead, I was simply a normal Leafeon, smiling and enjoying his failed attempts.

"No, no, I prefer this instead," I spoke, even though it looked like no one was there. "Up yours, I not becoming that."

"Merely a fluke. Don't think you'll win by gloating over it!"

He tried, but I resisted his power. Being a Leafeon was different, but I was actually taking a liking to it. Bit by bit, I was finding out tricks and cheats in this Trickonia garbage, and even though this didn't look like much right now, it was a pretty significant step.