Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jonathan Bradshaw - Stunky
    Outside of Rustboro City, Hoenn

I wasn't sure if it was the Clefable being a complete idiot or if this was just a symptom of the Trick Master's "Trickonia" world, which was infamous for every possible flavor of stupidity. The Clefable's teaching was a complete train-wreck. Nothing was the way it should be. The rules of basic math had been completely pissed all over according to this fat fairy's lectures. Numbers completely out of sequence, new made-up numbers rammed in the middle of nowhere, with 3's being called 8's and 5's being called 9's, it was nothing short of a total brain-drain on anyone watching it.

All the while, I kept trying to hold in the farts. They kept getting worse and worse with louder and louder stomach groans when after a while, I just said to hell with it and just let it rip.

FFFRRRTTTTT!!

The lesson was totally derailed and suddenly everyone looked at me as a giant stink cloud formed behind me. I actually found it be quite impressive.

"How disgusting!" a Mudkip student exclaimed.

"Wow, what a stench!" another Piplup student cried out, trying to waft the gas away with her wing. "What's wrong with you!?"

And then came along the storming and over-stuffed obese monster fairy...

"YOU AGAIN!?" the Clefable shouted. "YOU'RE REPULSIVE!!!"

"Bite me," I smirked at her. "What are you gonna do, send me to some stupid principal's office? Please, do your worst. I'll just gas him too!"

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" she shouted as she stormed her way toward me.

"Wait, hold on, I think I have a little more," I told her, turning my rear toward her.

Insert one stupid Clefable and one generous blasting of stinky Stunky skunk juice, followed by another deluge of stink gas. I was cracking up. She was blasted from head to toe with the crap and I figured a blasting like that would probably stick with her for the rest of the month. Class dismissed.

I realized all of this might as well be a dream. So, I figured to hell with feeling miserable about it. Nah, if the Trick Master wanted to play these stupid games, I was going to cheat at all of them.

"NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I-"

At that moment, I found a way to manipulate the nature of this "Trickonia." Concentration, desire for control, and acceptance that I had it. As if it was all real, but not really. With it, I managed to just smile, relax, and utterly blast that Clefable to kingdom-come with more skunk juice and gas than a Stunky could have ever been able to possibly hold in. And it felt good.

The classroom was plunged into a smelly, toxic apocalypse and I was loving it. The damage and the mayhem was beyond excessive, but it was satisfying and proudly proclaimed my complete rejection of this place. Barely anyone could even see in that pea-soup shrouding cloud of skunk gas, and it was becoming just unbearable for anyone to even breathe.

I wasn't surprised when the Trick Master suddenly pulled the plug on it. While I was gaining a handle on controlling the nature of this place, he saw this hadn't gone according to his plan. As a result, he simply had me explode. I figured he probably wanted it to look like I had farted myself to death. Which was fine, but before he got the chance to reincarnate me as something horrible, I acted fast and tried to take over before he could do it.

Jonathan Bradshaw - Leafeon
    Lilycove City, Hoenn

The Trick Master had been successful in dictating where I'd be reincarnated. But he totally FAILED at dictating what.

I had become a Leafeon, the evolution of the first Pokémon I ever had. It was the quickest thing I could think of that wasn't Bellossom. And my plan actually worked! I had managed to become a Pokémon I hadn't ever been before in these stupid dream worlds, even though I was sure the Trick Master had something much more vile in mind.

Of course, the Trick Master had me die in yet another grotesque kind of way yet again. I could tell his little "simulation" was supposed to go with me getting in trouble as a Stunky student and feeling embarrassed and ashamed in front of all those Pokémon classmates that I knew nothing about and didn't care about either!

He tried a last-ditch effort to try and change me into something else, but it didn't work. I had stronger control over simply reinforcing the idea that I wanted to be a Leafeon and stay that way, rather than let him dictate what that was going to be. I could even get a sense of what he was trying to do. He wanted me to get thrown into Lilycove City as a hideous Muk and Garbodor hybrid mutant. Yeah, no thanks on that one. Instead, I was simply a normal Leafeon, smiling and enjoying his failed attempts.

"No, no, I prefer this instead," I spoke, even though it looked like no one was there. "Up yours, I not becoming that."

"Merely a fluke. Don't think you'll win by gloating over it!"

He tried, but I resisted his power. Being a Leafeon was different, but I was actually taking a liking to it. Bit by bit, I was finding out tricks and cheats in this Trickonia garbage, and even though this didn't look like much right now, it was a pretty significant step.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson and Dylan Thomas- Nidorina and Nidorino
    Hoenn Safari Zone
    Affected RPers: @Shenili

Dylan stood up onto all fours. He looked over at Sloane and frowned. Figures he's stuck on all fours but she can stand up on her hind legs. Oh well. It is what it is. At least they weren't anything too grotesque and they were finally back together after a month and a half. It was nice. Sloane looked around the surrounding area, her head swiveling back and forth with her eyes taking in everything. Dylan walked over and sat down next to her, causing Sloane to turn her attention to him.

"Can you see just fine?" Dylan asked quietly. Sloane nodded in return. Her eyesight was fine, which was surprising. Everything about this was, truthfully. She was on the Trick Master's hit list after all, and so was Dylan. Why were they not in worse situations? Sloane decided it wasn't worth dwelling on. Right now, they needed to move. If they stayed here too long, the Trick Master might get a hold of them and put them in a worse situation.

"Let's move. If we get into a clearer area we might be able to pinpoint where we are. Maybe." Dylan stood back up. That sounded like a viable plan. The two began to walk silently through the safari zone. For the most part it was quiet, except for the occasional blowing of the wind. It made Sloane anxious. Her mind was strangely clear for now, but she kept her guard up. The Trick Master's influence could try to take over again at any minute. Sloane looked at her boyfriend from the corner of her eye.

"Dylan, I have to tell you something," she said. Dylan paused in his steps and turned his full attention to Sloane. Sloane took a deep breath then said, "Do you remember how there was an oasis area in the old trick house?" Dylan nodded. It was the one with those fog fountains that returned you back to normal. "Well, ever since I left the Trick House I've been feeling... odd. I quickly realized why. I was pushed through one of those fountains and everyone I've encountered since I exited the Trick House that was in the oasis was under the Trick Master's control. I think it's the fountains, Dylan, and I think I'll become one of them next. I'm fighting it off right now but... I don't know how long I can hold it off for. Who knows, maybe I'm free because I just died but... who knows." Dylan remained silent for a moment before replying with,

"So? I'm still going to stay by your side no matter what. You're not getting rid of me that easy." Dylan smiled, earning tears from Sloane. Sloane hugged Dylan tightly and whispered her thanks. After a few moments, the two separated and continued until they exited the Safari Zone. They immediately got their bearings thanks to Mt. Pyre and decided since Lilycove was closer, it was a much better bet than trying to head to Fortree, and thus their journey began.

Azlan, Fox Oleander, and Brent Hughes- Azelf Gijinka, Ghost mermaid, and Human
    The Ruins of Slateport City
    Affected RP'ers: N/A

"So that's the current situation," Azlan said softly. "I am going to try and venture to Sinnoh. It won't be easy, but I must find out if my brother, Uriel, is all right, and I also wish to locate my sister, Mariah. You two are free to join me, but do not feel obligated to do so. It won't be an easy journey." Azlan looked over Fox and Brent. The two seemed to be considering his proposition. Brent eventually shrugged.

"Sure, I'll come with you. It'll help keep the other guy in check so he doesn't go on another murder spree." Brent paused for a second before shouting, "Well I'm sorry I don't think killing people sounds like a fun time!" Fox and Azlan exchanged a brief look before Fox spoke up.

"Yeah I think I will come too. You could probably use all the help you can get. We don't know how strong these false legendaries are so it is very well possible that we could face something out of your league." Azlan nodded, not insulted, having already been well aware of this fact. It was unavoidable really.

"So that settles it. Let us be going then."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Lilycove City, Hoenn

After getting my bearings, I tried to figure out where I was, but it was difficult considering nothing was the same. Wherever I was, the whole city looked like it was taken right out of a kid's pop-up book. It looked so ridiculously cutesy and annoying with everything being colorful, cardboardish, and sappy. I swore, this guy was seriously out of control.

Walking around as a Leafeon was not easy. I hadn't walked on four legs before, and by now, I had spent so darn long as a Bellossom that I wasn't used to this kind of mobility. Still, I had to give myself credit for finding a way to cheat the rules here. I needed to keep learning new tricks on how to do that, because if I-

*WHAM!*

I just barely leapt out of the way before a giant, hulking spear had slammed into the ground right where I had been standing. I looked up and there was a giant, hulking battle robot armed with all kinds of stabbing weapons.

"TARGET IDENTIFIED: ELIMINATION PROTOCOL INITIATED"

"Go on, just try to deal with it!"

To hell with this, I couldn't fight this thing! It must have been at least fifty feet tall!

"Leave me the hell alone, you bastard!" I shouted back to the Trick Master.

But he just laughed, and his insane robot started shooting all kinds of knives, spears, and stabbing weapons like a hailstorm. I tried to dodge, but it was a laughable attempt when it came to trying to run away. I just wasn't used to fighting as a Leafeon and the Trick Master knew it.

I winced in pain as two knives and an arrow-like spear plunged right into my back. There had to be some kind of trick to overcome this. Some stupid gimmick or something like that. Maybe I just wasn't thinking big enough because I was too damn used to how reality should have been working.

I tried to use Synthesis to heal some of the damage, but it was merely putting a band-aid on a severe wound that needed something much better, right now. It unleashed another flurry of knives, and bam, I was rained on and must have had a dozen of those damn things shot into me.

Instantly, the pain was crippling and exhausting. I knew I was going to die, but yet again, it would result in reincarnation. If I didn't come up with something fast, the Trick Master was going to come up with something horrible with my lack of being able to come up with a choice.

I just shut my eyes.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson and Dylan Thomas- Nidorina and Nidorino
    Hoenn Safari Zone
    Affected RPers: @Neo Emolga

Sloane giggled, Dylan having just told her a really funny joke. It was great to have him back. How long had they been apart? Sloane wasn't sure. It felt like an eternity. She was glad to have him back.

"So what is the plan?" Dylan asked Sloane. The nidorina shook her head and shrugged. They were almost to Lilycove but what would they do from there? They needed to aid in stopping the Trickmaster but how?

"We'll just have to come up with our plan as we go along." Dylan did not seem to like that idea but given his expression, he didn't have much of a better one. The two travelled in silence until there was a volley of loud crashes in the distance. Sloane and Dylan exchanged a confused look before dashing towards the sounds. When they arrived, they saw a giant robot attacking a Leafeon.

"Hey!" Dylan shouted, "pick on someone who can defend themselves!" He sprayed a volley of poison stings at the robot, not adept enough at walking on all fours to try anything but long range attacks. Sloane charged forward and leapt into the air, aiming a double kick at the robot.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Lilycove City, Hoenn

I was on the verge of death, and I didn't even lay a scratch on this stupid damn thing. But then, out of the blue...

"Hey!" a Nidorino shouted, "pick on someone who can defend themselves!"

He launched a spray of poison needles at the battle machine, which didn't do very much, but the attack distracted the machine from noticing the Nidorina striking it with a double kick, which ripped off the left arm of the robot.

Damn, I was impressed. I was about to die all over again, but I had to say that...

...and then I remembered that voice. Dylan! Hot damn, he found his way here!? Man, the amount of pure hell we had been through together was horrific, but it was good to see he was at least hanging onto his sanity despite everything else that was going on. And I had a feeling that Nidorina was probably Sloane...

"Guess I'm just have to kill you all and reincarnate all of you into something miserable!"

"Why... you...!" I gasped.

This was just stupid. I gritted my teeth, winced, and refused to just accept this. No, why should I have to die to reincarnate into something? And who said I had to give the Trick Master that ability?

"That's right, I'll just kill you again! And again! Over and over, as many times as I like! That's what you get for defying the new god!"

Boy, I was sure Arceus was going to get a kick out of hearing this tool keep saying that to him. I tried to break the chains of this new reality. Leafeon by all means wasn't a bad Pokémon, but I couldn't fight as one. I had to try something I was more used to. Let's go with human for now.

"Let me know how it feels to watch your partner die, Sloane. I could use some amusing adjectives. But if you can't speak, tears and wailing will suffice."

He then had the robot aim some kind of bladed weapon that just shot right at me and ended it all. I saw nothing but black right after that.

Jonathan Bradshaw - Human
    Lilycove City, Hoenn

I figured it out. In just a second, I had reformed into my previous human self, and I managed to even control where it happened. I couldn't help but smile. The Trick Master was losing his edge.

Problem was, I was in my normal clothes, no weapons. I got up to try walking, and I stumbled and landed right on my face. What the hell, I wasn't used to being human anymore?

I saw the hulking robot then turn on Sloane and Dylan attacking them with a flurry of bladed knives and . I decided to hell with it. Why should this douchebag be in control? I gritted my teeth, and used my will to do exactly what I wanted. And it happened. Almost like magic, the rocket launcher I willed into this new reality materialized before me. I then grabbed it, aimed it at the robot, and squeezed the trigger.

The rocket fired as normal, speeding toward the target. You know what? Screw it. I wanted it to be stronger. Faster. Something the Trick Master wasn't ready for. So I willed it to be stronger and faster.

*SLAM!*

In just seconds, the hulking robot exploded with a force that was beyond any kind of reality. Flaming, metallic chunks and debris were thrown in all directions, and boy was it satisfying.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson and Dylan Thomas- Nidorina=>Zoroark and Nidorino
    Hoenn Safari Zone

Sloane screamed as the Trick Master attacked Jonathan. This guy made her so mad! What on earth made him think he could just keep stripping Jonathan away at the last second when they were just getting reunited! How did he think he could do that to anybody? What made him think he was the god of this world? Just the thought of anyone thinking that made Sloane blistering mad. Especially since she could not protect anyone in this form! She was always too weak! She couldn't face the Trick Master as a little old Nidorina. She needed something stronger, something much more powerful.

Then Sloane got an idea. She watched Jonathan reform into his human appearance and destroy the robot with just a thought. This was a test of sheer willpower it appeared. Azlan would be pleased to know his domain was the key to escaping this place. Sloane closed her eyes and began to imagine something. She needed to be something fast and strong. What pokemon would best fit her fighting style? As soon as the idea popped into her head, Sloane felt herself beginning to change shape. She grew taller and slimmer. It felt like she had long hair again but that wasn't quite it. When she felt the change stop, Sloane smiled and looked down at her black paws with red claws. Dylan stared at her in confusion.

"How'd you do that?" he asked as Sloane walked over to Jonathan.

"I'm glad you're okay, but I don't think we'll be safe for long. I have no doubt that Azlan is working to locate Arceus and the other legendaries. Should we attempt to locate them as well? Or continue to act as a distraction?"

"W-Wait!" Dylan stumbled over to Sloane's side. "I'm confused! How did you two just do that? I want to be on two legs again!"
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Lilycove City, Hoenn
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

We had cracked the secret behind it all. And it was no wonder why the Trick Master had been trying to eliminate Azlan this entire time. I didn't recognize it before, but Azlan was the Trick Master's number one prime enemy in this whole madhouse.

The whole entire place was a battleground of willpower. It was the real, driving force and foundation of how everything was created in this cesspool. It was weird to think about it, but in here, Azlan, otherwise known as Azelf, was now more powerful than even Arceus with what he could potentially do, but as long as the Trick Master kept him suppressed, only the Trick Master would hold the power and everyone else would be at his mercy.

What a bastard.

There was one issue. We had the keys on how to kill this world that the Trick Master had created, but we were going to have to use the same force to rebuild it. In a way, we could help Azlan rebuild once we had mastered the truth on how to harness the force of willpower, but he was going to have to give Arceus full reign once all was said and done.

"I'm glad you're okay, but I don't think we'll be safe for long," Sloane told me, now as a Zoroark. "I have no doubt that Azlan is working to locate Arceus and the other legendaries. Should we attempt to locate them as well? Or continue to act as a distraction?"

"W-Wait!" Dylan stumbled over next to Sloane, unable to get used to his Nidorino form. "I'm confused! How did you two just do that? I want to be on two legs again!"

"We definitely need to find Azlan and keep him protected at all costs," I told her, suddenly realizing how important he was to this whole mission. "This place... the way the Trick Master set it up points toward everything being based on willpower. And it makes sense. It's the reason why the legendary Pokémon of willpower has been under fire like this the entire time. The Trick Master has kept this secret mission of his quiet, but now that we know, we have to tell as many people and Pokémon here about this."

But then I figured it might even stretch further than just Azlan.

"Sloane, where is Azlan now?" I asked her.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson and Dylan Thomas- Zoroark and Nidorino=>Charizard
    Hoenn Safari Zone

As Jonathan explained everything, it clicked into place. Had Arceus known about this? Had that been why Azlan had been sent into the Trick House? Because he would be able to fix it if he wanted? But then, how did Azlan not know about this? It was possible Azlan had not figured it out yet. That seemed like a likely answer.

"Last we saw him, he was in Slateport," Dylan replied, "but I think he was planning to move on. I am not really sure since I pretty much died as soon as I got there." Dylan paused and thought it over before focusing on a single image. His body began to glow and grow. Wings expanded from his back and a long tail swirled around him, flames bursting from the tip. When the light dissipated, the Nidorino that once stood before them was no more, replaced with a Charizard much larger than a regular Charizard. He was at least seven feet tall with a body mass to match that. "Hop on, I can fly us there."

"You know how to fly?" Sloane asked. Dylan nodded, a spark flickering in his eye. Sloane snorted and rolled her eyes. Figures he knew how to fly. He had probably been forced to in his time in the Trick House. Sloane looked at Jonathan. "If we leave now we might be able to reach Slateport soon, but we'll have to fly over Mt. Pyre if we want to get there quickly, which means we're crossing some open ocean and land. It's very possible we could be shot down."

Azlan, Brent Hughes, and Fox Oleander- Azelf Gijinka, Human, and Ghost Mermaid
    The coast of Slateport
    Affected RPers: N/A

"How do you propose we cross?"

"Your guess is as good as mine," Azlan replied with a sigh. He had been hoping the water would have remained the same. But it hadn't. It was so much worse. The water had been replaced with sleeping Clefairys. He could tell Gravity was in play, meaning they could not simply fly over. They would have to cross without waking a single Clefairy. If they did, metronome could be triggered, and in this disastrous place, Azlan had no doubt that meant 100 percent chance of Explosion. He let out a shaky sigh and looked at the others. "Maybe we could create a platform across?"
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Lilycove City, Hoenn
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

Dylan told me Azlan had been last seen in Slateport, but beyond that, we weren't sure. Considering what had happened there, he could be anywhere now.

Watching him transform from Nidorino into a giant Charizard was, to say the least, was impressive, but once again, I needed to remind myself to accept something like that as perfectly normal, everyday happenings. I took the invitation to take a ride on his back, though Sloane had warned me there was a substantial risk we'd be shot down in our attempt.

"We've got to take it," I told her. "I'm not afraid of that bastard's fabricated minions. If we need to stop and fight, we'll do it."

But, once again, I practically had to crawl to get onto Dylan's back. Something about walking was just not clicking anymore, as it I had forgotten how to use human legs. The more I struggled with it, the more I wondering if it was something beyond me.

I had rolled up the leggings of my pants and suddenly it was clear. I had recreated my own legs wrong. The knees were twisted and trying to put them back into place was only met with excruciating pain. It was as if they were physical deformities right from the start. I sighed with frustration, suddenly realizing I was getting a handle on using willpower to govern the laws of this place, but I wasn't an expert on it. I was going to need more practice, but now wasn't the time to start any kind of training session.

That and I realized being a Bellossom for so long might have had something to do with it also. Spend too much time in a form that doesn't even have legs and you easily forget what the purpose of them was in the first place. It was a great way to conceal myself for all that time, but I might have already done irreversible damage by living like one and accepting it for too long.

After getting on Dylan's back, I held on tight. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to use any kind of conjured weapons, but I was going to need to see what, if anything at all, had decided to attack us over Mt Pyre.

"Let's go," I told Dylan. "If anything comes after us, I'll let you know."