((Sorry for vanishing, I couldn't find a way to jump back in for a while, and when I did, I was too busy to actually post.))

Char
Charmander Gijinka
Vault 60

After Char arrived in Rubble Town, which seemed like the town was somewhat new, at most fifteen years old, and largely improvised, as closer inspection showed that everything was carved out of the rocks rather than built from them, he took to doing odd jobs for the town members. In doing so, he discovered a nearby outpost for the Brotherhood of Steel. He asked them to train him and, due to a current lack of members in the area, they agreed. It wasn't long until he was considered a member. The lowest ranking member of them all, but a member. As such, he was sent on the least important missions. One of these included traveling to a high risk area, Prospect Junction, to retrieve someone who was last seen in the area one day earlier and deliver ammo and medical supplies to him if he was still alive and if he needed it to get out. He was given the oldest, rustiest suit they had, and the weakest gun they had, just enough for a get-in, get-out mission, since they knew they would draw to much attention and that he wasn't ready to fight them alone. He left at once, his bag full of ammo, stimpacks, and radaway for him and the missing person.