Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wow, congratulations everybody!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Huzzah for victory! My one regret was not knowing what was behind the Disorder Door, besides the most general answer of 'more Eldritch Daemon Drugs.'

I honestly had an interesting idea for a sequal in the form of...Well, a Text adventure. But that one would be a long while from now. Like 'wow this is a really long time' long.

Thank you, Neo, for hosting. Stay classy, folks.
    So, what was behind the Disorder Door? Welp, it's safe to spill the beans now!

That was all Vam's doing. What made Vam challenging is the fact that each component needed to unlock the Disorder Door was something very similar to what the other Stalkers were using, but still different. It was meant to be perplexing and confusing. "Hey, why is there a [Gray Flower Piece] when all we need are the white and black ones for Sammi's Cafe?" "And what about this creepy [Coin of Evisceration] that isn't needed for the {Judgment Basement Door}?" Every item that felt "leftover" still had a purpose. And that was the creepy {Disorder Door}. And that was why "NO, YOU'RE USELESS" was on the inscription. It was to mislead the players into thinking all of these weird, extra items were kind of phony when really, they weren't.

What poor Jeff got hit with upon swinging open the {Nondescript Iron Door} (which was made to look completely safe and harmless by the way) was a kicked up version of Vam's Non Enthraller-inspired "NOT SO SWEET SCENT" and "SLEEP (NIGHT TERROR) POWDER."

So, what was really behind the door?

Freakish, deranged childhood anarchy of infernal abominations. Crayon-like drawings of Vam's kills. Deranged taunts about getting back at the bullying Pokemon, and then mocking their deaths. Vam wanted his imagination to be real and Non promised him it would be! Meanwhile there would have been deranged doodles and scribbles everywhere. And then there were these...

Spoiler:

Vam's COMPLETELY MESSED-UP, TWISTED, AND DERANGED CHILDHOOD JOURNAL, ALL OVER THE EFFING WALLS.

And there were some dark, dark sinister truths to Vam. He kept his mother, Dami the Bellossom, drugged and sleeping later with Non's kicked up Sleep Powder...

Quote Originally Posted by Dami
    Lately, I feel guilty even just sleeping and waking up later than usual."
    He LIES about playing at the lake with Rike:

Quote Originally Posted by Vam
    "You know, I was playing tag in the park with Rike and Kandi yesterday,"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rike
    "Munit," Rike shrugs. "I don't know squat about any 'Munit.' I never go by the lake because it's just boring. Rumor has it some of the hobo Pokémon go there to pee. That's just nasty."
    Meanwhile, as all this was going on, DAMI THE BELLOSSOM WAS ALWAYS IN COMPLETE DENIAL. Vam was made to look as innocent and as peaceful as could be, and if you confronted him a lot, Dami was going to be all over you and keep telling you it couldn't ever be him.

Vam was meant to be HARD to figure out, but you guys did great!

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

::cue the Final Fantasy victory theme::

That was fun, and a real challenge!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Wow. Non messed up that poor oddish. xD Poor Dami... Wish we'd opened that door though. Seeing those journals would have been pretty shocking, though he was our prime suspect anyway.

Where was the evidence for Tashy? Or, rather, what was it?

I still can't believe we actually nearly went through with killing someone that one time, and I was about to slam them against my better judgement. Personally, I don't think it'd have been very praise-worthy.

But, we did everything as we should've! The possessed are resting in peace and we get to go home with almost minimal casualties. Congrats.

I still want some danger, maybe a chance at a CBAE Certification or something, though... @Celestial Mew, got any other dangerous missions, by chance?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wow. Non messed up that poor oddish. xD Poor Dami... Wish we'd opened that door though. Seeing those journals would have been pretty shocking, though he was our prime suspect anyway.

Where was the evidence for Tashy? Or, rather, what was it?
    Ah yes, how could I forget about Tashy?

All of her nasty and grizzly stuff was in the abandoned Sammi's Cafe, which people were only just coming across at the end of the game. After you put the two flower stones in the front door, you'd see a mess of writing and art all over the cafe walls, and a few more dead Pokémon with their eyes impaled. As Tashy's story goes, she dealt with the Enthraller because it promised her social acceptance, fame, and power, drove Tashy to take Pokémon into the abandoned cafe to see her work. But the Enthraller made her work deranged and awful, and the shock and lack of admiration from her victims would cause her to go nuts and murder them via the whole stakes in the eyes thing and go on the whole "now you don't have to see the ugliness" thing. But you wouldn't know it was Tashy behind it just from that.

Inside the abandoned cafe was a storage room that needed the [Ř Slashed Circle Key] to get open, which you guys found in the wheat field of Prat's farm (guess who put it there?). If you unlocked it, you would have found this:

Spoiler:

Oh, just a little hidden blurb from one of her trapped victims that recognized her but... well, I'm sure you can guess what happened. Undone didn't think anyone would ever find it anyway.

So the next time you see someone's artwork/writing, remember Tashy's story and just try to say something nice. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

I'd be excited if I had helped more... But right now, I feel like a leech. And I don't wanna go home!!! I wanna stay HERE dammit! Someone has to report back to Mew about if anything weird happens... (Insert Round 2 Here)
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

Tashy's story sounds really sad... Social acceptance. :( YOU LIED, UNDONE. And lol, I will think of her if I see strange art... xD