URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Katie's Notes + To-Do List

Katie the Togekiss

Just a journal for my own reference and thoughts.

Persons of Interest
    - Gloane the Snorlax. Epitaph crushes their victims, as a Snorlax might do, and their apartment basement is undoubtedly connected to the Stalkers and/or the ritual. It's possible that Gloan built his apartment over this spot deliberately for as-yet unknown reasons - possibly even benevolent reasons, if he is trying to protect something linked to the purification ritual that's sealed behind the door. Sloane also found the Ripped Poem on the apartment property, which may link him to the killer Koax.
    - Daz the Dragonite. His dissatisfaction over the amount of change in Serenity Town is somewhat similar to Shadefetch's desire to erase the identities of others. I don't know if he's a heartless killer, but it'd be smart to keep an eye on him. UPDATE: Mayor Pashner distrusts him as well.
    - Pashner the Blastoise. Despite being the mayor of Serenity Town, he seems very unconcerned about the killings. Linked by Non to his typing. Mistrusts Daz.

This was sad to read, but I transliterated it for anyone who might want a record of it without the handwriting.
    Poem One: "My Broken Heart"
    Scattered where the violet grapes used to go,
    And forgotten where the children used to cry.
    Yearning to be united again where the winds touch the waters.
    Together they take me to the special place they die. ((This word appears to have been written in blood.))

Poem Two: "My Broken Wings"
    The white wing of virtue that told me what was right
    Resting where the placid orchards stay
    The black wing of death pushing me to end what was left
    Rotting where the greedy and the wicked play.
    Last edited by VeloJello; 10-11-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

URPG Staff

After reading the police report, I've come up with some theories about the sorts of Pokemon the killers might be. I'm also going to add a "persons of interest" list to the first part of my notes.

- Shadefetch, someone who enjoys erasing identity. They sound like the sort of person who dislikes change or activity. Daz the Dragonite matches this a little bit, but I would rather get more information before we do anything on that front.
    - Undone, someone who impales eyes. Could be any sort of Pokemon.
    - NTH, someone who is obsessed with numbers, and may be the major brains behind the organization. They may be the cremator, so it's likely that they are an analytical Pokemon with access to Fire-type moves.
    - Koax, a poet. Given that they are most likely the author of the Ripped Poem, they almost definitely have hands to write with, or can use telekinesis to hold a writing utensil and do that instead.
    - Epitaph, someone who crushes their victims. They have an obsession with meat, though from what I can tell they don't seem to be eating their victims. Maybe they're a very disgruntled prey Pokemon, or a really devoted carnivore? A Snorlax might also be able to crush their victims; maybe we should interview Gloan? Gloan's apartments are very weird, so Gloane jumps at me as a person of interest here.
    - Non, someone who drowns their victims. Since no one has been able to catch Non at the lake, and they kill by drowning, they're probably a Water-type or have access to Water-type moves.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

URPG Staff

To-Do List

-XX Key at Diante's Guild
    -Search the Last Silo at Daz's place (Daz is a definite person of interest, possibly connected with the garden shears, and suspected by Pashner (and I believe one other 'mon suspected him or at least mentioned him. If someone wants to let me know who this was, please feel free!))
    -Interview Trinka and Ryne. Rashna and Verlisa are also to be interviewed. (Former two because of Fetcher-stated connection to Adis, latter two because of Verlissa-stated connection to Adis)
    -Search the Windmill (likely to turn up Stalker samples, as stated by Fetcher. These samples may also be hidden in the church)
    -Find the other two Victini Statue Pieces
    -Unlock the Holy Gold Lockbox (Cross Circle Emblem) with the Cross Circle Key
    Last edited by VeloJello; 10-12-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!