Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    HEY EVERYONE THIS IS STILL ALIVE (SORT OF). :P

I'll try to get a post up soon, just to keep the RP stumbling along, even if it's Zombie-like.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Has anyone seen Spinelwolf lately?
    I think Operator was around here somewheres...

Would be happy to post, but I may need to check who was the last one in my group to post
    can't be letting people get too far behind
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    SpinelWolf has been feeling a bit sick lately on top of trying to get some other things done that are keeping her busy at the moment.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Okay, that explains why I haven't seen her in awhile (and the internet here hasn't been Skype friendly lately)
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

I don't want to post right after Velocity because I want to give people time to respond XD

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Just Another Man Trying to Get By Grsspkmnmaster's Avatar
    I'm still here, just been kind of busy this week.

...Are you still accepting? It's a little late, but hey. Nuzlokes are awesome.

Name: Judith 'Judy' Clyde
    Appearance: Judy wears a rumpled grey knee-length coat, riddled with faded embroideries depicting everything from dragons to flowers to constellations-a line of bugs marches around the wrists, reptiles and dragons made steady progress up the arms, flowers ringed the collar, stars and planets sat proudly in and on the hood, and so on. Judy hand-stitched them herself with the utmost care, but the creatures have not withstood the test of time. Beneath that, she wears a plain white blouse and worn jeans with pockets so deep, Judy often loses objects in them. Her jet black hair is cropped abruptly just before Judy's shoulders.

Judy is of an average size and stature, but possesses an enormous set of feet with equally large and dexterous toes. Her feet extend outward sharply from her legs, contrasting sharply to the rest of her proportions. This is a source of great embarrassment to her, so Judy walks with a slow, shuffling gait. She rarely puts the hood of her beloved coat down and only took it off once in a blue moon. A golden pocketwatch is one of her most prized possessions, and Judy often puts it up to her ear just to listen to the reassuring tick-tick-tick of the instrument.

Pokémon: Braviary
    Name: Lucas
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Sky Drop, Crush Claw, Heat Wave, Aerial Ace
    Inventory: A pocketwatch
    Logic? What's that? Can you eat it?

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seapegasus View Post
    ...Are you still accepting? It's a little late, but hey. Nuzlokes are awesome.

Name: Judith 'Judy' Clyde
    Appearance: Judy wears a rumpled grey knee-length coat, riddled with faded embroideries depicting everything from dragons to flowers to constellations-a line of bugs marches around the wrists, reptiles and dragons made steady progress up the arms, flowers ringed the collar, stars and planets sat proudly in and on the hood, and so on. Judy hand-stitched them herself with the utmost care, but the creatures have not withstood the test of time. Beneath that, she wears a plain white blouse and worn jeans with pockets so deep, Judy often loses objects in them. Her jet black hair is cropped abruptly just before Judy's shoulders.

Judy is of an average size and stature, but possesses an enormous set of feet with equally large and dexterous toes. Her feet extend outward sharply from her legs, contrasting sharply to the rest of her proportions. This is a source of great embarrassment to her, so Judy walks with a slow, shuffling gait. She rarely puts the hood of her beloved coat down and only took it off once in a blue moon. A golden pocketwatch is one of her most prized possessions, and Judy often puts it up to her ear just to listen to the reassuring tick-tick-tick of the instrument.

Pokémon: Braviary
    Name: Lucas
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Sky Drop, Crush Claw, Heat Wave, Aerial Ace
    Inventory: A pocketwatch
    We are still open yes! You're accepted, and you'll be starting in Fallarbor Town. ^^
    As a personal suggestion, I'd maybe run into Grsspkmnmaster's character or try to follow TNT if they're okay with it. XD

I'm gonna take this moment to do RP ROLL CALL.

WHO STILL PLANS ON BEING ACTIVE.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    THIS GUY PLANS ON BEING ACTIVE, SABI.

I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE.

It would be embarrassing if the most notable thing I've done is JUST capture a Magneton.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I'm so sorry I haven't been active. A lot going on for me that I'm sure all of you don't care to hear about. But most of my time has been focused towards my YouTube channel. Not sure when I'll get to a post, but I swear I'm not disappearing. Just been very distracted and not really checking the forum except for my ASB battle since I want that to end already so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com