Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OMG, SKY'S ANGRY FACE IN THE THIRD LAST PANEL OF 151. XD I love it. Also haha, silly TT. I feel like she'd be really loud. Also, it should say for old time's sake. ;]

No...way! O: It's Kane! And omg... JON?! OH MY GOD HE'S BACK AND HE'S EVIL. This is chaotic. I'm keen. But geez, "I don't have any friends..." :C YOU'VE LET ME DOWN, JON. I can't wait to see what happens! O:

It has been a long time. Far too long. My depression has kept me away. To the point where every time I tried opening my comic programs (It's MS Paint but I wanted to sound cool) I would be hit by a wave of just pure depression. Over the past few months I fell down a hole. A very deep emotional hole. I almost killed myself. Lots of pills and alcohol. But I didn't go. I didn't slip away.

Enough sadness, nobody cares about that anyway. You're here for a new comic page! Here it is! #153!

Awesome new chapter! And I hope everything is OK ant, love the comic and I'm happy every time a new chapter comes out.

Wow it's been a long time. You know, if I was any more inconsistent I'd be a One Hit K/O move.

All joking aside I figured I'd drop by and throw #154 up here for you, if anyone is still following this.

5. This post has been liked by:

Jon. :[ Y U B SO MEAN. So rude. Nice new comic! :D I'm glad to see you still chugging along! XD Also haha, from 153, "Wasn't trying to keep it a secret."

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Jon. :[ Y U B SO MEAN. So rude. Nice new comic! :D I'm glad to see you still chugging along! XD Also haha, from 153, "Wasn't trying to keep it a secret."
    Jon's just going through his edgy phase, I think xD

But hey, know what's really cool? How about the next page? Badaboom! #155

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Jon's just going through his edgy phase, I think xD

But hey, know what's really cool? How about the next page? Badaboom! #155
    Ahahaha his edgy phase!

OH MY GOSH ANTHONY SO RUDE. I wonder what separates him and his enemies if they're willing to do the same things...for different causes! But tbh, I'd be just as willing to commit some pretty nasty stuff to get back someone I loved, so yolo. xD

Hey guess what? I got another page for all you lovely trainers out there. #156

I promise, at some point the plot will continue advancing, I just have to make more backgrounds and towns so for now we're going to be stuck on the route of procrastination. (That's literally what I've named the file for that route, sue me)
    Last edited by ant2011; 12-23-2016 at 01:51 AM.

The Liberators! :D I like it! Also that page seems to be a little fuzzy but there was no magnifying glass to zoom in, so I'm guessing something happened in the upload process. O: Also I'm glad thingo (forgot her name XD) admitted that she was a brat because it's true. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Also that page seems to be a little fuzzy
    stupid hosting site.... Fixed