Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I felt like working on the next page, so I suppose I should post it for you guys Here

So I think we can all agree that the current layout leaves a bit to be desired. I mean let's face it. Landscape probably isn't best for a comic. So I've been thinking about changing up the layout for a while, and I came up with a new design that makes it vertical. Plus, it adds an additional 2 panels, so hopefully it's a bit better! Let me know what you think, and if you preferred the old layout for some odd reason.

Oh, I also uploaded my Jentoh comic to Smackjeeves to bring in more readers. Don't worry though, all new pages will be posted on PXR a few days before they go up on Smackjeeves. If anyone wants the link to the Smackjeeves page be sure to let me know.

looks good

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Then I guess for now I'll keep the new format unless I decide to change it again. Anywhoodles, here's the next page for you all.

Here you go!

I caught up, finally! xD Good luck Ant and friend! (Man I forget everyone's name. xD) I hope that scyther is okay. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    (Man I forget everyone's name. xD)
    Get. Out.

Nah I'm just kidding. That's understandable, the character bio post is easy to miss in the beginning of the thread. That's why I've got a great solution once I get a sub forum

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Get. Out.

Nah I'm just kidding. That's understandable, the character bio post is easy to miss in the beginning of the thread. That's why I've got a great solution once I get a sub forum
    That's the second time you've told me to get out of this thread. :<

xD Oh I gotta read that again, don't I!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

xD Oh I gotta read that again, don't I!

Nope, you should check out the new Character Bio thread :D

Well I had some sprites to work on, but that's done so here's the next page for your enjoyment! #169

CJ you utter buttpie! D:< I mean, he's got a point about disappearing but still...harsh, man! And rude!