Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Spoiler:
    I was a little confused at that part so I Googled it and found out something. Apparently that pulsing "overlord" thing controls the Trico beasts to make them gather "chosen" humans for food. What I read said that statue thing compresses the body of the humans and turns them into food which is put into those barrels. The souls of the humans are then put into those suits of armour, which is presumably why they try to attack the beasts. I mean they stole them and murdered them in the first place. :/ I dunno, it seemed like it was trying to create some kind of army. Or maybe you're right, and the primary "food" source goes to the "overlord" thing and the rest gets dumped into those barrels. Or not. xD Either way, I was horrified when I found out what became of the poor humans, and what I'd been feeding to Trico all this time. D':
    Spoiler:
    The thing with Team Ico games, is they LOVE to leave the story open for viewer interpretation and theory making. There is NOTHING in the game that directly says the barrels are filled with the remains of those people or whatever.

My personal theory is that, before the valley master showed up, the valley used to be a pretty neat civilization that used the tricos as a means of defense- and were venerated guardians. You see trico statues in some prrts of the area- and the suits of armor have horns like the tricos. So perhaps actual people used to wear them. Now they've got shadow-y things animating them- similar to the shadow forcefield around the brain thing. The fact people had previously lived here may explain the presence of barrels scattered about.

Also, notice that the brain's tower looks VERY alien compared to the rest of the structures. Same goes for the weird glowing technology and gates that the armors try to drag you into. So I think the brain came in later, took control of the region, and began using the Tricos as a means to get food.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    This game looks pretty cool; however after watching videogamedunkey I was kind of put off. His video made the AI seem broken, but he tends to do that with his videos. Maybe I'll check this out!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    This game looks pretty cool; however after watching videogamedunkey I was kind of put off. His video made the AI seem broken, but he tends to do that with his videos. Maybe I'll check this out!
    No, the AI was beautifully done. There were times where it was difficult to get Trico to do what you wanted, but those were rare for me. I had little issue with the AI overall. If anything, I felt the AI for Trico was very life-like in how it behaved.

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I literally haven't touched it since I got it, hopefully it'll be decent, since the reviews kinda was panning it for being archaic.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth