Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ooh, that was quite a bit of work, but it was fun, heh, heh. >:3

Thanks for your encouragement and support, guys! Hope you enjoy this fresh new page of mine. :3

2. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh wow, awesome page, Neo!

I freakin' LOVE how you drew that ninetales, and the story just got even more interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

4. This post has been liked by:

Looking great! @Neo Emolga

- You should now have Author privileges on SJ if you'd like to upload the page yourself there in the future! Uploaded it since you appear to be offline. Loving the Ninetales. <3 This is going to be interesting~! How will Edgar handle this situation?!

Also, I feel I should mention there's a discord chat that's got a handful of the PMDXR artists already in there if you guys are interested in joining. It's the 'unofficial PRS' discord. Unofficial since it's more a bunch of nerds who like comics and Pokemon. It's where some of our artists have been recruited!

https://discord.gg/WThZE25

Edit: Also, I'd like to announce we've got a new person interested in joining PMDXR. I'll be adding them to the list after Suicune's Fire. I'll be reminding them to get a PXR account soon.

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Oh wow, awesome page, Neo!

I freakin' LOVE how you drew that ninetales, and the story just got even more interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
    Thank you! I'll admit, this was actually my first time drawing Ninetales! It's funny how Ninetales usually looks a bit more on the feminine side, but this one looks way more masculine. Maybe it's the scars, the rough attitude, or what have you, but hey, Ninetales is a Pokemon I like a lot and I thought it would be cool to put one in and give that Accelgor a partner in crime who may be even nastier than him! We'll see, it's kind of out of my hands now until we come full circle again! And wow, a whole lot happened between the last page I made and this one!

But YES, this story is really exciting and seeing all the different art styles is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Looking great! @Neo Emolga

- You should now have Author privileges on SJ if you'd like to upload the page yourself there in the future! Uploaded it since you appear to be offline. Loving the Ninetales. <3 This is going to be interesting~! How will Edgar handle this situation?!

Also, I feel I should mention there's a discord chat that's got a handful of the PMDXR artists already in there if you guys are interested in joining. It's the 'unofficial PRS' discord. Unofficial since it's more a bunch of nerds who like comics and Pokemon. It's where some of our artists have been recruited!

https://discord.gg/WThZE25

Edit: Also, I'd like to announce we've got a new person interested in joining PMDXR. I'll be adding them to the list after Suicune's Fire. I'll be reminding them to get a PXR account soon.
    Thanks! I don't know why I stalled so long on making that SJ account. Maybe just... laziness. But thanks for the access! I'll upload my next pages onto there when it becomes my turn again.

And hey, that's cool we're getting another artist jumping in! I'm looking forward to seeing them and the kinds of stuff they can do. :3

Omg Neo! Awesome page. O: What a twist! I wonder what those mysterious Neo-sounding objects or artefacts do!!!

This is my busiest week in ages, of course. XD But I'll definitely get my page done on time. I'm keen! It'll be fun to do this again!

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg Neo! Awesome page. O: What a twist! I wonder what those mysterious Neo-sounding objects or artefacts do!!!

This is my busiest week in ages, of course. XD But I'll definitely get my page done on time. I'm keen! It'll be fun to do this again!
    You get to decide! That is, if you want to be the one to reveal it or keep it hidden for now. :3

I'm really looking forward to seeing your page! The first one you did was epic and awesome!

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You get to decide! That is, if you want to be the one to reveal it or keep it hidden for now. :3

I'm really looking forward to seeing your page! The first one you did was epic and awesome!
    Guess we'll see! I've drawn the sketch so far for my page. :D

Aw thank you! Every page in the comic so far has been awesome. :D I can't wait to see where people take it!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Guess we'll see! I've drawn the sketch so far for my page. :D

Aw thank you! Every page in the comic so far has been awesome. :D I can't wait to see where people take it!
    Cool, the anticipation is exciting for sure! :3 And I love your style of artwork!

This whole project does hit me with the temptation to start my own comic, but ehhh... time is just not a resource I have a lot of, lately. But this is truckloads of fun to watch and be a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Cool, the anticipation is exciting for sure! :3 And I love your style of artwork!

This whole project does hit me with the temptation to start my own comic, but ehhh... time is just not a resource I have a lot of, lately. But this is truckloads of fun to watch and be a part of.
    Aww thank you! :D I certainly love yours too. You've come a long way in a short time too, I reckon. ^-^

Saaame. I've started two semi-recently, actually. xD Both are unreleased though. One I plan to release eventually if I can manage to pump out pages regularly and trust myself with a schedule that I'll commit to. The other was a Nuzlocke that I always wanted to release but we'll see. I've got a few pages of that one done. I just suck at drawing humans so each page takes me an absurd amount of time to draw. x__x That's the thing--if they were quicker to draw, I would absolutely commit but each page takes so long because my drawings are only 'good' if I spend a lot of time on them. xD

(Soz double post)

New page is up! @Nekomata I don't know how to get in contact with Phoenix Fire but it's there turn now. :D