Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I keep my desktop relatively clean. Mostly program icons. Part of this is cause my desktop is on my SSD drive- which doesn't have much space on it compared to my Hard drive, so I try not to put general files on that drive.

I do have one professor who has a disaster of a desktop though. You can't see the background under all of the files. I'm serious. o-o'

I generally don't like having my desktop look cluttered, so I usually just uncheck "show icons" for the desktop. Clutter fixed! Maybe.

Ideally, this forces me to use the usual organizational folders (documents, downloads, pictures, etc), but files usually just accumulate in my downloads folder instead. The other downside is that if anything does get saved to my desktop folder, I usually forget it exists entirely.

Still, at least all that clutter isn't quite as visible as it would be on the desktop! XD

Prism Stats

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Mine's a complicated one to explain. It is clean, and has links to commonly used programs as well as a few games I play frequently, but there's a lot of stuff on there. The odd one or two programs aren't really necessary, but apart from that it's all neatly organised. My files in My Computer are organised even more, with very specific and clear pathways for everything. I'm a little bit obsessive about ensuring they're all organised. :3

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

URPG Staff

My desktop is literally always messy, no matter what computer I'm on. I like having quick access to everything and anything, and it kind of shows it. I also extract some files to my desktop, so at that point it just becomes an intriguing experience to see what my desktop will eventually look like. On my old PC, the desktop was almost completely full of shortcuts and files, and right now my new one is about half way full. This is my current one if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I have two computers. The one I'm on now is super clean. The other one has a ton of random screenshots that I for some reason have never organized. They're from like 2014. XD

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

My old MacBook Pro that I have hardly touched in months is cluttered and messy. Still need to transfer everything and wipe it.

My new laptop (about a month old) is still fairly clean and tidy. It won't last long however...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    My old computer used to have icons that weren't even on the screen. XD Now it's way less cluttered.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I don't like cluttered icons because I can't see my wallpaper XD

Old laptop: It had lots of icons so I divided them and placed them in corners, kinda like a border or something to that effect XD

New: it's pretty new so there's no icons and I want to keep it that way :D

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630