Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Return For The Ages!

It's been a long time. But, I'm back.

Hello! I'm XaiakuX!

For those of you who don't know who I am, I am was the resident rebel, rule bender, and nuisance of PXR. Upon moving from my previous home, my PC decided to die. So I ended up losing a lot of files, as well as my ability to browse the internet except by Mobile device. Which sucks, by the way. I don't recommend anyone to try living that way. If you're going to browse a forum, do it on a PC or Laptop. I was online for a little bit on my girlfriend's laptop, I started the threads "What IF" for Celebrities and Super Heroes. Threads that I will be reviving to cite some activity for myself. However her laptop cord got chewed up by our puppy, and we've been out of commission ever since.

Otherwise, I've been very out of the loop, so if you all could fill me in on the happenings around here, I would sure love to hear it. Excuse the terrible banner up top. It's GIMP made poopy, and I'm so sad for it. Unfortunately, I have no desire to pay $10 a month for an up-to-date Photoshop. Or else that banner would have probably been SO much better. I'm always going to nitpick my artwork. Never gonna change that. But, I am going to be updating all of my old signature/profile images soon. Stay tuned for that.

So, a little about myself, for the new faces. But first, a little update for those not-so-new. A bit has changed for me. The last time I posted anything on this forum outside of the WHAT IF threads, I had been burglarized for the second time in a year. It made me cut a lot of ties and burn a lot of bridges. It's something I wouldn't wish on anyone. on the flip side of that, I got engaged, so I'm due to be married pretty soon. I've grown up a lot, so maybe here's a shot at redemption for some of you, because I know we got off on the wrong foot. I know a single similar interest (Pokemon) isn't enough to create a friendship (Unless you believe that trash that Zach Snyder fed us in Batman VS Superman.). But, hey, it's 2017, 2015 was SO 2 years ago. Fresh start?

For you new faces, I'm 25 years old. I enjoy select Anime, mostly generated in the 1990's, same goes for cartoons and music. I like pizza, drawing, writing, and consuming so much junk that my body hates me for a week following. There are only 4 things in this world that I truly cannot stand in this world. They are; Liars, Thieves, Cheaters, Quitters. If you are any of those things, prepare for a lengthy discussion about life choices. One of my favorite things to do is pick a person's brain and read into them. I enjoy knowing people, so if you need an ear to listen, or, I guess an eye to read... I'm around. If I'm not immediately available, I'll certainly get back to you ASAP.

Anyways, that's enough for now, It's quarter to 3 AM, and even if I don't work tomorrow, I like my sleep.

I am most certainly back. I will have a relatively normal post rate, and will hopefully weasel my way into some big projects, soon. ;D

Actually, speaking of big projects. The titular "Official PxR Podcast" is out of commission until further notice. I am going to be putting a lot of revision and work into it before bringing it back up. Things Firstly, I need a microphone, still. I need a good one. I also need a good recording system, and I'll most likely have to pay for that, too. I'm going to debating on doing it solo, or having a co-host. By which I would need one to be available the same times that I'm available. Something that changes week to week. Also considering the post rate at weekly, Bi-weekly, or monthly. Keeping it strictly Pokemon, or branching to relevant entertainment and news. I managed to write out a whole paragraph of crap, so you can kinda see my point. Podcast is pretty much null until further notice.

Sorry. D:

I love your faces.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    I'm 25 years old. I enjoy select Anime, mostly generated in the 1990's, same goes for cartoons and music. I like pizza, drawing, writing, and consuming so much junk that my body hates me
    R u me? You just described me lmao

Anyways, welcome back fam. I use mobile, got a problem wanna fite aboot it? Jk. I hope your return prospers

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

4. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Wow, dude, it's been a while! Welcome back! I'll admit I haven't really done nearly as much stuff as you in real life, but congrats on your engagement! My brother's getting married in April and I'm the Best Man. I don't even know what the Best Man usually does, but I'll try and wing it the best I can! XD

Say, if you're looking for something new to get into, Stalkers RPG, a dark and gritty take on a Pokémon mystery crime/horror game with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon vibes (no humans, only Pokémon), is about to start Round 2 soon. Round 1 started off as a Halloween event and it was very, very popular, so Xanthe and I worked together to make a bigger and better rendition of it. It caters to both those who don't have much time to get into it and those that want to go in deep, so whether you have a lot of time or only just a few minutes, you can get into it if you'd like.

Cheers and good times, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Fire View Post
    R u me? You just described me lmao

Anyways, welcome back fam. I use mobile, got a problem wanna fite aboot it? Jk. I hope your return prospers
    I'll fite u, bro. I'm a 3rd degree black belt in Jeet Kun Do and grew up on the streets of rage. I'm a trained boxer, and I'm a regular at my local gym. 2 of these are true, I'll let you guess which ones. As far as my interests are concerned, though. I'm just really picky, anymore. I absolutely refused to watch Attack on Titan for a long time, then one day I was bored on my day off and ran through the whole first season of it. Hooked me on the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, dude, it's been a while! Welcome back! I'll admit I haven't really done nearly as much stuff as you in real life, but congrats on your engagement! My brother's getting married in April and I'm the Best Man. I don't even know what the Best Man usually does, but I'll try and wing it the best I can! XD

Say, if you're looking for something new to get into, Stalkers RPG, a dark and gritty take on a Pokémon mystery crime/horror game with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon vibes (no humans, only Pokémon), is about to start Round 2 soon. Round 1 started off as a Halloween event and it was very, very popular, so Xanthe and I worked together to make a bigger and better rendition of it. It caters to both those who don't have much time to get into it and those that want to go in deep, so whether you have a lot of time or only just a few minutes, you can get into it if you'd like.

Cheers and good times, dude!
    @Neo Emolga

Ah, Role-Playing. That's something I didn't do much of even when I was active on here. But, I'll surely check it out. As far as being a best man, I was a best man, once, and there a good bit of responsibility behind it. I will require a photo of you in a monkey suit. Either way, if you need some advice, I'll give what I know from experience.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    @Neo Emolga

Ah, Role-Playing. That's something I didn't do much of even when I was active on here. But, I'll surely check it out. As far as being a best man, I was a best man, once, and there a good bit of responsibility behind it. I will require a photo of you in a monkey suit. Either way, if you need some advice, I'll give what I know from experience.
    It actually doesn't have much to do with role playing, even though I saw your RP skills in the WAR RP and I thought they were quite good anyway. But yeah, you can RP if you want, but you don't have to. The game works perfectly fine even if you don't really want to do that kind of thing. You could even just say "Search X" or "Interview this Pikachu dude" and you're totally fine. It's definitely not complicated.

But yeah, I know the Best Man usually organizes the Bachelor's party, but that's already been planned out by my brother himself. I also know there's a speech that has to be given at the reception, but I figured I'd keep it short and sweet and not make it some crazy long thing. But that's really all I know.

As for that photo, heh, I'll see what I can do. XD

I don't know you, but welcome back dude!

See you around!
    τι ζωή

9. This post has been liked by:

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Welcome back man! and congrats! I just came back recently myself.

11. This post has been liked by:

Good to see you back. :] Sorry to hear about the laptop issues. Dx BUT CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!! How exciting! I better be invited I hope you're at a great place in life. :]

Hopefully GIMP stops being an idiot. Or you find something better. cx

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Good to see you back. :] Sorry to hear about the laptop issues. Dx BUT CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!! How exciting! I better be invited I hope you're at a great place in life. :]

Hopefully GIMP stops being an idiot. Or you find something better. cx
    If you can be in America by my wedding day, you're absolutely welcome. xD

I am pretty happy in that department. My life of late has been a constant struggle to keep my head above water, but she's been there to kinda be that light that keeps me going. So it's good. I won't get into all that personal stuff. That's not something this whole forum wants to read about.

I doubt GIMP will stop being a poopy. But it's all I've got for now, and I'm pretty sure I can work with it, despite its complexities.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

When I saw the banner that said Back From The Dead, my first thought was this song. Then I saw the Youtube clip. Now I'm rocking out!

Good to see you back.

15. This post has been liked by: