Page 41 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Plus I don't need your permission to assassinate anyone. And if I'm wrong then I'm just one step closer to being knocked out from the game. You can't do anything to stop me. You're refusing to acknowledge any of the points we bring up either. I did not say you said killing is weak, I say not killing when we have the chance to save more lives is weak. As a returner you need to recognize that these guys have wised up and we need to make our move when we can.

What with the infighting you're causing, we might be safer if you left... I'm not saying you're not welcome, but it would be better for everyone if you stopped trying to provoke our friends into arguments.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post

What with the infighting you're causing, we might be safer if you left... I'm not saying you're not welcome, but it would be better for everyone if you stopped trying to provoke our friends into arguments.
    I'm not trying to cause these fights. That's not my style. Not when we're supposed to be a team. I'm merely presenting my perspective, which you are refusing to acknowledge. That's not what teams do. If you'd actually listen to what I had to say and refute me point by point I might give in, but right now all I'm getting is "oh we've done it in the past so we can do it again" but as the Shaymin and the Emolga pointed out, things are different this round so we need to act differently.

And you can state all you want you're not saying I'm not welcome, but I know that's just a lie. And by saying that, you're also saying the Shaymin isn't welcome. She agrees with me, otherwise she'd stop me. She has the power to after all.

He's not wrong. I've been on teams where my points were ignored before and it's not fun. That happened last time so I just stopped participating because I didn't find it fun anymore. We're here to work together and have fun and I feel somewhat ignored that what I'm presenting is just being thrown out AGAIN versus actually being countered, especially when I've presented evidence to back myself up.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    did every one forget about these 2? they were mentioned once and never again

My friends Sanshi and Mirad have recently found these really weird...artifact things. Nobody is sure what they are or what they do, but all I know is that they turned up at the same time as the Stalkers..."

43. Sanshi the Mawile [Steel/Fairy, Basic]
    103. Mirad the Drapion [Poison/Dark, Stage 1]
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I probably wouldn't be much use for Mirad and I was planning to interview the Sableye tomorrow. We've got lots of fairies though that could possibly work when Sanshi. Or maybe a fire type? Would sending in Speed be beneficial or someone else?
    / / / / / / / /

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    OK, enough! You two quit arguing or you'll be assigned to be the pillows for the rest of us. Yes, I will go there.

Tormorrow, I'd like (a) That locker opened, and (b) Dominique investigated, as well as the Martacus. We just want 100% confirmation here before we do anything... Permanent.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

8. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

I'm not trying to cause these fights. That's not my style. Not when we're supposed to be a team. I'm merely presenting my perspective, which you are refusing to acknowledge. That's not what teams do. If you'd actually listen to what I had to say and refute me point by point I might give in, but right now all I'm getting is "oh we've done it in the past so we can do it again" but as the Shaymin and the Emolga pointed out, things are different this round so we need to act differently.

And you can state all you want you're not saying I'm not welcome, but I know that's just a lie. And by saying that, you're also saying the Shaymin isn't welcome. She agrees with me, otherwise she'd stop me. She has the power to after all.

He's not wrong. I've been on teams where my points were ignored before and it's not fun. That happened last time so I just stopped participating because I didn't find it fun anymore. We're here to work together and have fun and I feel somewhat ignored that what I'm presenting is just being thrown out AGAIN versus actually being countered, especially when I've presented evidence to back myself up.

Just because we have to act differently doesn't mean we have to resort to murder, especially since there's the chance for us to learn how to perform exorcisms on an individual basis this time around. Remember, killing a Stalker will get them condemned the same way their Enthraller is; that's a terrible fate, and no one deserves a punishment that severe except the Enthrallers themselves. If the two alternative means we have and the dire consequences for the Enthrallers' hosts don't count as countering, then I don't know what does.

As for picking fights, you were needling Laura, and insulting all of us by calling us weak for not wanting to kill anyone. Calling people weak isn't okay.

We don't have to go "don't kill anyone at all ever", and once we confirm the identity of a Stalker for sure, I'd be willing to consider killing them, but only after we discuss it with the full group. And unless I've missed something, you're the only one pushing for killing Stalkers as we find them (except maybe Guzma, I think?). You make good points, but I'd rather at least try to save the Enthrallers' hosts first.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just because we have to act differently doesn't mean we have to resort to murder, especially since there's the chance for us to learn how to perform exorcisms on an individual basis this time around. Remember, killing a Stalker will get them condemned the same way their Enthraller is; that's a terrible fate, and no one deserves a punishment that severe except the Enthrallers themselves. If the two alternative means we have and the dire consequences for the Enthrallers' hosts don't count as countering, then I don't know what does.
    You act like I haven't already considered this. And while based on what I read last time I disagree on whether or not they deserve it, I get it's not going to be fun for them. But in doing so you're condemning more innocents to death. You're forcing more pokemon to deal with heartbreak and depression because you didn't make the move that could have possibly saved a spouse, a child, a sibling, a mentor, or something else. I appreciate that you actually countered this because even though I already knew this information, it's a better argument than "it worked before".

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity

As for picking fights, you were needling Laura, and insulting all of us by calling us weak for not wanting to kill anyone. Calling people weak isn't okay.
    Technically she started it by yelling at me for offering my services. You're not getting an apology for an observation, however.

We don't have to go "don't kill anyone at all ever", and once we confirm the identity of a Stalker for sure, I'd be willing to consider killing them, but only after we discuss it with the full group. And unless I've missed something, you're the only one pushing for killing Stalkers as we find them (except maybe Guzma, I think?). You make good points, but I'd rather at least try to save the Enthrallers' hosts first.
    THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. Has no one been reading what I said? I said I wouldn't kill needlessly, just that I would do it because no one else wanted to! I may be a serial killer but I'm not an idiot. All kills need to be properly calculated. My task here is to get rid of the stalkers. I'm not a stalker so I'm not going to go around killing people I suspect of being stalkers. I'm going to get confirmation first.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    OK, enough! You two quit arguing or you'll be assigned to be the pillows for the rest of us. Yes, I will go there.

Tormorrow, I'd like (a) That locker opened, and (b) Dominique investigated, as well as the Martacus. We just want 100% confirmation here before we do anything... Permanent.
    Confirmation is fine by me. The Shaymin has dictated I change my plans so I will pick the locker tomorrow. I would be no use for interviewing either target.
    / / / / / / / /

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post

I would make an amazing pillow. And I'll handle interviewing Dominique.

You act like I haven't already considered this. And while based on what I read last time I disagree on whether or not they deserve it, I get it's not going to be fun for them. But in doing so you're condemning more innocents to death. You're forcing more pokemon to deal with heartbreak and depression because you didn't make the move that could have possibly saved a spouse, a child, a sibling, a mentor, or something else. I appreciate that you actually countered this because even though I already knew this information, it's a better argument than "it worked before".

It's... a pretty terrible dilemma. I won't lie. But if it comes down to it... eternal suffering is eternal. Weighing the options...

Weighing the options, I hope that we find the exorcism teacher very soon.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

...Sorry for yelling, then.
    ...You're right that past performance isn't a predictor of future results. I'd... really like to get through this without assassinations. And like I said before, as long as there's even a single Stalker left, the murders won't slow down... And you're right. There's nothing I can do to stop you.
    ...I won't be able to take any actions until next Saturday. So you can skip over my actions until then.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I would make an amazing pillow. And I'll handle interviewing Dominique.
    Yeah I'd like to see them trying to sit on me. It won't be comfortable. You're better off sitting on the shaymin.

It's... a pretty terrible dilemma. I won't lie. But if it comes down to it... eternal suffering is eternal. Weighing the options...

Weighing the options, I hope that we find the exorcism teacher very soon.
    Yes I agree, it's not a favorable option. I would prefer to find an exorcism teacher. But if we confirm a stalker and can't find an exorcism teacher within a cycle or so... we need to take matters into our own hands. It's not going to be worth waiting out for.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    ...You're right that past performance isn't a predictor of future results. I'd... really like to get through this without assassinations. And like I said before, as long as there's even a single Stalker left, the murders won't slow down... And you're right. There's nothing I can do to stop you.
    Ah no! Neo said earlier that taking out stalkers will slow down murders so there is that benefit to killing them. Sure it won't stop them, but it'll slow them down. Look here!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I do have to say that unlike Round 1 where Stalker kills were kind of just random and out of the blue, this installment has it changed where eliminating Stalkers WILL slow down the Doom Counter and reduce the chance a civilian is killed when the RNG event triggers at the end of the Night Cycle.
    / / / / / / / /

15. This post has been liked by: