Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    True. Though there will be some you can't avoid at all. >:33 And some you can avoid more easily. It aallll depends. ;3
    Though the being of dark spectrum never presided amongst any war in his time, he was clearly the most cunning of the lot. Biding his time, devising a machination that would allow him to devour the great beings in their weakest.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Hmm, I just noticed we have no large pokemon. I've been considering going with Type: Null instead of Luxray, since then it's be bigger... But I prefer Luxray... Argh, I can't decide!

I'd laugh if someone picked a Pokemon like Caterpie or Weedle or even Magikarp and won it all.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

4. This post has been liked by:

We have a large pokemon now! And a suicune, no less! 8D

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Well M Altaria is almost large. xD WHAT IF SOMEONE IS A WAILORD?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Well M Altaria is almost large. xD WHAT IF SOMEONE IS A WAILORD?
    You tried. </3 THEY WILL BREAK THE RP. They probably wouldn't be able to get in any buildings. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

Didn't Tazz almost pick Wailord last time? Maybe he can be one this time around XD

Edit: ...I checked this thread before the sign-up thread.
    Ah, well. Suicune goes faster than Wailord and can be on land, too, anyhow~

Well... Hello, folks. A veteran has arrived on the scene, this time sooner than the last time.
    Now, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, since we can't save everyone. But let's try to make this run a good one.

...On another note, I think we have a decent setup! We have all sizes, all sorts of skills and perks and are only missing a Flying-type Pokemon. I believe this is a good start. Or, well, pre-start, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldbearer View Post
    Well... Hello, folks. A veteran has arrived on the scene, this time sooner than the last time.
    Now, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, since we can't save everyone. But let's try to make this run a good one.

...On another note, I think we have a decent setup! We have all sizes, all sorts of skills and perks and are only missing a Flying-type Pokemon. I believe this is a good start. Or, well, pre-start, I guess.
    Aurimas! You are the only original Pokemon from Round 1! O: Your true self was truly a bastiodon.

Indeed, it's a great spread. :3 Could do with a few more larges, I reckon, but that's all up to you guys. There will be some type requirements here and there, so having a few larges would come in handy but isn't vital to the game's success.

I AM SO PUMPED!!!!!! Let's just say that there are many more things to be done this time around... I hope you guys like side missions. ;)

12. This post has been liked by:

Hey, what about me? I was around for The Aryia Incident, wasn't I?
    We came out on top last time... That was our practice trial. I'm sure we can succeed for the real adventure too!