Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rags to Riches

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Day 1: pile it all onto my bed and fall backwards and wallow in it like a pig in mud
    Day 2-eternity: repeat day 1

I'd probably buy all of my mom's and my sister's debt, Build a nice house out by a lake that i'll never step foot in because water still scares me and do like @Desolate Divine, buy some old cars and maybe a ferrari, or pagani, I'd probably invest half and live off the other half plus the interest accrued, I guess it all depends on how much I won

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    1. Pay off the lottery ticket people to not release my name and picture to the public.
    2. Hire bodyguards to protect me from the baddies who find me, regardless, and want to kill me for my money.
    3. Hire bodyguards to protect me from the bodyguards who protect me from the baddies who find me regardless, and want to kill me for my money.
    4. Hire bodyguards to protect me from the bodyguards who protect me from the bodyguards who protect me from the baddies who find me, regardless, and want to kill me for my money.
    5. Tell the baddies who find me, regardless, and want to kill me for my money that I spent it all on protection and have none left--and also fire the incompetent bodyguards.

I'm just a paranoid person.
    I don't blame you. xD I figure that you'd become a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    Day 1: pile it all onto my bed and fall backwards and wallow in it like a pig in mud
    Day 2-eternity: repeat day 1

I'd probably buy all of my mom's and my sister's debt, Build a nice house out by a lake that i'll never step foot in because water still scares me and do like @Desolate Divine, buy some old cars and maybe a ferrari, or pagani, I'd probably invest half and live off the other half plus the interest accrued, I guess it all depends on how much I won
    Man, a house on near a lake sounds so peaceful.
    τι ζωή