Page 12 of 365 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Well, it's like Harvest Moon (and generally every other game), it's not right for some people.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

I feel it would be like post-PMD games. Kinda boring, no real goal in mind. I think it's kinda funny how it has high ratings. :P

|||||||||

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I haven't played any of the Animal Crossings, but my friend told me it's really good, and I was thinking about getting it for the Wii.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Casadriel View Post
    I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf the other day and was instantly bored with it. xD Everyone around me brags about how much they love it, and I can't seem to get into it at all. It was fun for the first day or two, but then I realized it's just doing the same things (collecting shells/fruit/fossils and fishing, then selling everything) over and over and the monotony bores me. :s
    Feel free to send your copy to me :D I've been in AC ever since the original (which I still own and I believe is STILL the best out of all of them. They removed a large amount of character personalities, which made all the characters a bit more bland...You had grumpy guy, cool guy, sweet guy, sweet girl, and cool girl. The horrible ones you wanted to hit with a net are gone as are others).

Currently I'm debating on getting a Wii U but it lacks games currently. And 3/4 games I want come on 3DS too XD But with the Wii acting strange and still breaking down...

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

*looks up from FE: Awakening* Huh? What?

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    Feel free to send your copy to me :D I've been in AC ever since the original (which I still own and I believe is STILL the best out of all of them. They removed a large amount of character personalities, which made all the characters a bit more bland...You had grumpy guy, cool guy, sweet guy, sweet girl, and cool girl. The horrible ones you wanted to hit with a net are gone as are others).

Currently I'm debating on getting a Wii U but it lacks games currently. And 3/4 games I want come on 3DS too XD But with the Wii acting strange and still breaking down...
    How does Animal Crossing work? Like what's the goal? I've never played it before.

The purpose is to make money by doing fishing, gathering, and lumberjacking so you can purchase useless vanity items. I lost several months of my life to that game like five years ago.

Oh, btw I prolly won't be on much for the next few days. I am getting some root canals, so I will be super out of it for like 2 days.

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Speaking of Animal Crossing...

I just got the Master Sword on the latest one! All of you be jealous. ALL OF YOU. It's pretty fun, seeing as how you can make the town how you want it (Especially in New Leaf) and it's always fun watching your character eat a fortune cookie with the fortune still in it for 2 Play Coins.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

My sis and I used to play that one on the Wii--she ended up getting the Triforce and I was so jealous! xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Man, I'm slow. I'm SLOW. I just got Corey's sig.