Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Did a sylveon la! After ages of not doing any las. xD

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Also, since you're out of ideas, maybe try making a retype of... I don't know, Charmander?

Heres a Water type Charmander!
    Lurking in the Shadows...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJay View Post

Pretty good! I think it would be perfect without that gold thing that you took from Empoleon, but then it might've been too simple... dunno.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Did a sylveon la! After ages of not doing any las. xD

~SF.
    Reeeeeeposttt

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJay View Post

I agree with Bulba; the forked headpiece is terribly shaded and the outlines are too inconsistent and don't look right. When you copy and paste pieces of one sprite onto another, you need to reshade and adjust the actual placement of the shades. Also, it should be centered on the head. As well as that, the two balls on the tail are sorta...smooshed into the tail, rather than sitting on it. Also those balls don't make it a water type...especially since they're coming from a dragon type... xD

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Reeeeeeposttt

I agree with Bulba; the forked headpiece is terribly shaded and the outlines are too inconsistent and don't look right. When you copy and paste pieces of one sprite onto another, you need to reshade and adjust the actual placement of the shades. Also, it should be centered on the head. As well as that, the two balls on the tail are sorta...smooshed into the tail, rather than sitting on it. Also those balls don't make it a water type...especially since they're coming from a dragon type... xD

~SF.
    Yeah, I really don't know how to shade at all xD
    Lurking in the Shadows...

xD That's okay. It takes time and practice, and the best way to learn is to look at other sprites and see how it's done on them. The main thing you could focus on now is getting those outlines to look right. Do you see what i mean about the black ones and the yellow ones not working well together?

~SF.

Hi im new here

Welcome to the forum Raxzer, but please don't post in places like this to introduce yourself. Go to the introducing boards and post a new thread so people can say hi! This thread is for posting sprites you have done.

~SF.

EDIT: Meganium x hydreigon = Hydranium. Sounds like a flower. xD

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 10-01-2013 at 08:05 AM.

No @Suicune's Fire@ im posting a sprite in there
    can u fixit?

If you tried to post a sprite and it didn't work, then you're likely new to posting in forums. x) You need to upload your image to an image hosting site. You can't copy and paste directly from your computer; you need to upload it onto the internet first. Use a site like imageshack, photobucket or tinypic. Google them. x) You upload your picture then use the "direct link" and put it in image brackets for it to show up. You do this:

Code:
    [img]DirectLinkHere[/img]
    The direct link for that sprite I posted above is http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...psfce65c23.png so I put that into [img*] [/img] (don't put the *) brackets to make it show up.

There you go. :]

~SF.