Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

As long as it's not my head....I'm okay with it.
    But what if setting your head on fire will guarantee victory over the resistance?

Why must I take all the abuse on this team?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Check your mythology.
    Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon rose from the ashes as Raikou, Suicune, and Entei.
    If you strike me down I'll rise from the ashes as a super cool Legendary Dark type.
    Also what you call stupidity I call pig-headed determination.
    Sorry, Ho-oh's not recruiting anymore legendary beasts. Didn't you get the memo? I guess not. Besides, didn't Pokémon Generations debunk that theory since those figures in the fire were certainly not the eeveelutions and in recent games the hidden abilities of the legendary beasts were changed to inner focus. I'm pretty sure you're the one who needs to check your mythology. And what's determination good for anyway? This isn't undertale, sweetheart. This is Team Rocket!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Why must I take all the abuse on this team?
    You're the best at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    You're the best at it!
    I wholeheartedly approve of your fiery signature!

Determination was useful before Undertale, it sure as hell shall remain useful afterwards. How the hell do you think lightbulbs were invented?? Magic spells????
    Also I was actually referencing this really awesome book series but eh. I've yet to find anyone else who's actually read it. Story of my life.

...I'm not winning this argument but you should be aware that I really really suck at winning arguments in general so beating me is nothing special and you're basically joining the ranks of literally everyone else. Congratulations on your hollow victory.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Determination was useful before Undertale, it sure as hell shall remain useful afterwards. How the hell do you think lightbulbs were invented?? Magic spells????
    Also I was actually referencing this really awesome book series but eh. I've yet to find anyone else who's actually read it. Story of my life.

...I'm not winning this argument but you should be aware that I really really suck at winning arguments in general so beating me is nothing special and you're basically joining the ranks of literally everyone else. Congratulations on your hollow victory.
    Science and intelligence, not determination. That's how all true greatness is achieved.

As if I care. I'm a professional debater. My victory was assured from the start.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

I may not receive much support, and I understand this may well be a suicide mission, but at least one person will stand up against this tyranny!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Science and intelligence, not determination. That's how all true greatness is achieved.
    Also determination and endurance! 999 ways that didn't work and one that did and all that jazz! I finally have you in the realm of quotes!

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I may not receive much support, and I understand this may well be a suicide mission, but at least one person will stand up against this tyranny!
    Make that two! You can't convince me to join you just by beating me in an argument, if that was possible then I'd be a very different person.

You'll get unlimited cookies if you join Team Rocket.