Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Sorry I'm late, folks. Just got some studies to worry about and all, went away, and what do I see? Team Rocket took this place over and I didn't even hear a hint about them or their plans. Which is odd, considering they're showing off like complete buffoons now. Maybe that's just normal grunt talk, though.
    May say you're a field agent, but the way I see it, you're not much different - only better than a grunt in that you think just a little more. Not that ranks mattered that much anyway.

Well, I'm done running my mouth. Let's rock.

Senior Moderator

Welcome aboard--any help we can get in infiltrating the Rocket hideout is sorely needed!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Thanks. I think I got all the answers down, what do I do with them, send them to you?

Senior Moderator

@Shieldbearer

Hang onto them--the dispatch hinted that we would need these answers next week, when the next dispatch will come.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @MC Elesa

Great! I have already intercepted a Rocket dispatch you could decode.
    Sounds like a good time. I will be on standby.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Senior Moderator

We have been told another dispatch will come next week--and the answers from this week's dispatch will be key.

Senior Moderator

Okay, freedom fighters, I have intercepted the next Rocket dispatch--it appears to be a kind of puzzle:

Spoiler:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

So we put our answers in this? Like a crossword?
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Senior Moderator

Apparently this was why we needed to answer these questions last week. The question is, what purpose would a crossword serve?

Are we sure that this is anything more than just an initiation test? Because as of current, I don't see anything more it could be.