Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
Yeah... I've had my run with trouble. I'm a tough 'mon but if I wanna avoid getting myself killed or driven insane by these stalkers Ill need some sleep. Taking a rest for the night.
Having had to see with some rather grizzly Stalker components during the past few days, you decide to make good use of the sleeping quarters the Emissaries have available. At least your hands have stopped bleeding, but they're still going to need a bit of time to fully heal. In the meantime, you figure it's best to be mentally ready as well. You got very lucky by being immune to the mind ravaging effects of the Suicide Mirror, but there's no telling what else might be lurking around the corner with things like that being around.

You've had some really productive days and you feel it's time for some well-deserved rest. You hop into bed, pull the bedsheets over you, close your eyes, and relax. Already you're feeling a sense of comfort you haven't had for a while, and it helps you easily let yourself go and drift peacefully into being fast asleep. You'll be ready to go when tomorrow morning comes.

Julia has recovered 1 Point of Health and 1 Point of Sanity.

Julia the Weavile (M: Dark/Ice)
Health: 4/5
Sanity: 4/4
Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Exorcism
Failed Assassinations: 0/2