Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    You and me both xD I'm back and wow i cant believe its been almost 3 months

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Spoiler:
    Chapter 22 is now out!

EDIT: "I will" part wasn't necessary xD

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Alright alright. Didn't post a comic yesterday because it was my bday but anyways....COMIC 23 WILL MOST LIKELY BE UP TONIGHT!

Note: Around Comic 50 will be the end of "Chapaz Region". BUT It will continue as

"Pokemon: A Dark Beginning "

Which is part 2 of the Chapaz series!!!!! How many parts will there be is unknown though!!

1st part: 50 comics
    2nd part: estimate of 100

2nd part will be a time jump of age.

Fisto will be in his 20's and so will other characters like Elsa and Silver.

More to be described as we approach 50!

Edit: added 2 years of age to everyone. It hasn't been 2 years but I felt that 17 seems more 'suited'

Spoiler:
    Chapter 23!

Oh...what's this? Fisto's got a new style!? And could it be that Elsa is starting to like Fisto!?

EDIT: Should be "Go" instead of "Out"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Hey, just thought I would let you know that I'm featuring your comic in my section of the weekly comic feature!

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/pok...orlds-collide/

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post
    Hey, just thought I would let you know that I'm featuring your comic in my section of the weekly comic feature!

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/pok...orlds-collide/
    Really!? Thanks!! I'm honored :D

Been busy with magic the gathering tournaments lately. I'll post a comic soon =)

I'll be back in June for comics. Have to catch up on school work (BLAH)

Alright, my next comic will be up either today or tomorrow :) I love alot of the HG/SS and D/P sprites so I decided I might make an alternate comic besides this one :o They will both be updated frequently and when I get some comics going on it, I'll post the thread for it!

Bullet Point Info On Newest Pokemon Comic (THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL TO CHAPAZ, THERE WILL POTENTIALLY BE ONE AT A LATER TIME).

>One of the main characters (one of them being me) is a "detective" like person. He loves mysteries, artifacts,treasure, and anything that fits in that category. (He especially loves the Alph Ruins? Its the place where the Unowns live) I haven't named him yet but his partner is a _____ ;). That's something you will find out later hehe. He's 19. His love interests are also unown (see what i did there? c; )

>It takes place in the Johto region for a bit and then it will later progress into a whole new region (possibly).

>There will be an evil organization but the name and their goal is undetermined.