Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    This series will be starting up again very soon! School is almost out

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Well I promised a few comics when I got out of school but as you can tell....this post is almost a year old now xD As far as getting comics back up on a weekly basis, we'll see. I'll check to see if I have free time tomorrow. NONETHELESS, there should be a comic next week (I PROMISE). I have a job now so time is now cut short. Great to be back~

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Spoiler:

Chapter 28!

Funny enough i think i had this comic almost finished for quite some time now lol. I didn't realize i had been gone nearly 2 years (in terms of making comics). I'm hopefully back and will start to pump out more material! I'm going to have some sign-ups for some character ideas in my plot so keep your eyes open.

TLDR; I've been gone for a bit and i got some new stuff happening soon. Here is Chapter 29!

Spoiler:

Nice to see you back, @Fistodragon! I like how in page 28 you have a bunch of pokemon in the background. I think it adds to the scene quite nicely! However, page 29 has a lot of bare space where there could be something even as simple as trees, grass, a pond, or a path. Little details like that keep the reader interested. When the whole square is plain, it's uninteresting, even if there are some things going on. Additionally, it would have been good if, when Silver and Fisto walked closer to the weedle, the "camera" changed so that they were more centered. That way, there's less blank space all around. Having a completely plain square except for three small sprites in the very top corner looks quite empty.

Anyway, keep it up! Just remember, adding a few details makes the entire scene look 1000% times better and will only take you an extra few minutes. The last thing you want is your readers getting bored.

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Nice to see you back, @Fistodragon! I like how in page 28 you have a bunch of pokemon in the background. I think it adds to the scene quite nicely! However, page 29 has a lot of bare space where there could be something even as simple as trees, grass, a pond, or a path. Little details like that keep the reader interested. When the whole square is plain, it's uninteresting, even if there are some things going on. Additionally, it would have been good if, when Silver and Fisto walked closer to the weedle, the "camera" changed so that they were more centered. That way, there's less blank space all around. Having a completely plain square except for three small sprites in the very top corner looks quite empty.

Anyway, keep it up! Just remember, adding a few details makes the entire scene look 1000% times better and will only take you an extra few minutes. The last thing you want is your readers getting bored.
    haha very true xD I had noticed that the comic was done anyway but i should of just tweaked it more. Noted for page 30!

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    haha very true xD I had noticed that the comic was done anyway but i should of just tweaked it more. Noted for page 30!
    It's okay! As long as you take it on board and keep it in mind for next time, that's what matters. And if you need any help with the comic at any time, let me know. :)

It's okay! As long as you take it on board and keep it in mind for next time, that's what matters. And if you need any help with the comic at any time, let me know. :)
    Noted. Thank you ^_^ Do you happen to have the banner for my comic somewhere? I kinda misplaced it and the photobucket link is expired.

EDIT: Nevermind. Made my own
    Last edited by Fistodragon; 01-13-2018 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    Noted. Thank you ^_^ Do you happen to have the banner for my comic somewhere? I kinda misplaced it and the photobucket link is expired.

EDIT: Nevermind. Made my own
    No worries. :D

I think it's lost, unfortunately. :( It's still on my photobucket account but when I click on it, it shows up with that broken image thing. A lot of my other images show up fine so it must be because it's being used somewhere? I don't know haha.

No worries. :D

I think it's lost, unfortunately. :( It's still on my photobucket account but when I click on it, it shows up with that broken image thing. A lot of my other images show up fine so it must be because it's being used somewhere? I don't know haha.
    It was used on PE2K