Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    It was used on PE2K
    Yeah but Pe2k's dead so it shouldn't affect that but who knows. I like the new banner though!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yeah but Pe2k's dead so it shouldn't affect that but who knows. I like the new banner though!
    True... yeah idk either XD and thanks! Decided to keep it simple. I do plan on making a sequel to this comic but i just don't know where to draw the line...like...leave a cliff hanger and determining where that would be. Brandon "Fisto" still has 6 gyms to beat and the E4. Thoughts?

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

True... yeah idk either XD and thanks! Decided to keep it simple. I do plan on making a sequel to this comic but i just don't know where to draw the line...like...leave a cliff hanger and determining where that would be. Brandon "Fisto" still has 6 gyms to beat and the E4. Thoughts?
    xD All good! Hm, do you want a sequel for the sake of having a sequel, or do you want to start a new arc? If that's the case, I'd say do it after he's defeated all the gyms, but it depends what you have planned, really. If you want to have a sequel to have another comic, then maybe splitting it down the middle? But there'd sort of have to be a point to starting a new one, you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    xD All good! Hm, do you want a sequel for the sake of having a sequel, or do you want to start a new arc? If that's the case, I'd say do it after he's defeated all the gyms, but it depends what you have planned, really. If you want to have a sequel to have another comic, then maybe splitting it down the middle? But there'd sort of have to be a point to starting a new one, you know what I mean?
    I can pitch you the idea i was thinking about in PM. That's if you are okay with spoilers lol.

EDIT: Yup, pretty much a sequel for a new arc

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

I can pitch you the idea i was thinking about in PM. That's if you are okay with spoilers lol.
    Haha sure, go for it!

Spoiler:

Chapter 30!

The image on the building is just a movie poster (from one of the pokemon games)

I'll work on 31 tomorrow. Hoping to get to chapter 40 by Monday.

Ohhhhh boy. Said I'd post the next one by Jan 20th and here we are in April xD Sorry folks!

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Here is what to expect for this comic.

Chapaz region part 1: The Beginning
    - Comics 1 through 60-70

Chapaz region part 2: The Final Chapters
    -Comics 61-71 through 120-130
    Last edited by Fistodragon; 04-05-2018 at 07:52 AM.

Annnnd before i head to bed, here is chapter 32!

Spoiler:

Chapter 33. Quite the turn of events...

Spoiler:

Just realized that most of my more recent comics' links were broken. I have re-uploaded them and I plan to have a new comic or two tomorrow (that goes for the other comic im doing too).