Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

A Quick True Ghost Story

So, i have a podcast i listen to at night, and i keep my ipod in my bed next to me. one morning i plug it in (when i say one morning i mean about a week ago) and it says there are two pictures on it. so i click import. i open them. The first is just black with a slightly light spot in one corner, no obveous shapes/images in it. The second gave me chills. I didnt take either of the pictures. Before i tell you what me and most of who i told this story to think it looks like in the picture, let me show it to you.

Spoiler:

Do you see what i see? It looks like a face. Some people who have looked at it also see the shape of a woman. All i know is that i did not take these pictures and it is pretty much impossible i took them in my sleep (like i said earlier, i have the ipod right next to me in bed). so what do you think? Creepy face? Woman? Nothing?

This is not the only strange thing to happen to me in my house but it has been the only recent thing and by far the biggest. Wow, i shouldnt be posting this right before i go to bed, im getting chills looking at that picture.

Well if you have it in bed with you, you may have rolled on it and took the picture that way. I have sent texts after falling asleep with my phone in bed with me and wake up the next morning all WTF because it's me starting to write something and fell asleep and rolled on my phone and the rest of the text was oihfdoidfj.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Well if you have it in bed with you, you may have rolled on it and took the picture that way. I have sent texts after falling asleep with my phone in bed with me and wake up the next morning all WTF because it's me starting to write something and fell asleep and rolled on my phone and the rest of the text was oihfdoidfj.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Especially if you keep your phone with the screen facing up, it'd be pretty easy to roll onto it or even just put a hand on it and end up texting, calling or taking pictures. I don't really see any specific shape in the picture, but it does make for a fun, creepy story.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

its not possible that i took the picture by accident in my sleep because there is no camera button on the outside, i would have needed to hit the button to turn the screen on, slid it up to open the camera, and tapped the camera button, all in my sleep. im not saying it couldnt happen but what are the odds?

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster715 View Post
    its not possible that i took the picture by accident in my sleep because there is no camera button on the outside, i would have needed to hit the button to turn the screen on, slid it up to open the camera, and tapped the camera button, all in my sleep. im not saying it couldnt happen but what are the odds?
    I'm not saying they're high, but I've done almost exactly that reaching into my pocket for change when my phone's in my pocket. Turned it on, unlocked the screen and opened applications. My pockets aren't all that tight either.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster715 View Post
    I have actually done that and I have a Droid. All it takes is a bit of leaning on it and sliding it just enough to activate the screen and then start pressing things on the screen and take a picture.

This is all just too similar to what recently happened. I was in my room today trying to figure out how to play Pokémon XD music on this guitar. I went onto youtube and spotted the video I watched earlier and wondered how that kid was making the sounds work, and I wondered. I was doing something else, got up, slid on the floor, and then my guitar made a sound. At the same time, I also accidentally unplugged my earphone device from this laptop. I'm pretty sure it has happened to everyone once.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXD View Post
    This is all just too similar to what recently happened. I was in my room today trying to figure out how to play Pokémon XD music on this guitar. I went onto youtube and spotted the video I watched earlier and wondered how that kid was making the sounds work, and I wondered. I was doing something else, got up, slid on the floor, and then my guitar made a sound. At the same time, I also accidentally unplugged my earphone device from this laptop. I'm pretty sure it has happened to everyone once.
    What does that have anything to do with the thread?

GCEA: Thunder Egg 1214
    (ONLY FOR GCEA Not For PXR Egg Hunt)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-05-2015 at 12:32 PM.

That's probably how you two accidentally wrote gibberish on your ipad.