Thread: 18

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

18 - Chapter one is out

I HAVE RAISED THE RATING! It will likely be a bit worse than PG-13 thus i have raised it to PG-15.The ratings are still based on predictions for how bad it will get.

This story is rated PG-15 For:

Blood
    Violence
    Mild Language

I was reading Suicunes Fire's story "The Arena" when i got a really weird random idea. "What if the story took some twist and turned into a hunger games-ish death match?" I have no idea where that idea came from, and it sounded insane. but the more i thought about it though the more i thought it could be an interesting concept, so i decided to write this story. my writing skills are far from fantastic but whatever i gave it a shot.

Chapter 4 is out! I think it is going to be the best chapter yet! I was pretty disappointed with previous chapters, but this one I am somewhat slightly satisfied with.

"They captured pokemon and then created 18 sectors, sorting the pokemon into the sectors by type. At some point, the humans with their twisted minds had an idea. Once a year, they would go into the sectors and capture pokemon. They would then lock these pokemon into a massive arena where they would be forced to fight to the death. This yearly battle has been called the Arceus Tournament."

Table Of Contents

Chapter two

Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 02-27-2014 at 07:41 PM.