Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

Fellow Critical Role fan here! The RP tips videos also help in writing a dungeon master/mistress character.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

2. This post has been liked by:

Unless I messed up somewhere, we’re just 4 classes away from having every class taken: Druid, Fighter, Monk, and Ranger. Shaping up to look like a good party.

4. This post has been liked by:

@Saraibre Ryu Do we know when this will begin? o:

6. This post has been liked by:

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Hopefully once I've gotten all the rest of everyone's mechanics in place. Someone quit at my workplace so my schedule and hours are all out of whack. I'm really sorry for all the delays. ><

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    Hopefully once I've gotten all the rest of everyone's mechanics in place. Someone quit at my workplace so my schedule and hours are all out of whack. I'm really sorry for all the delays. ><
    Eep! That's frustrating. D: I had that happen at my last job multiple times too. Always had to help pick up the workload. -__- All g Sabs! When you can. <3