Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar
    Alright. Everyone so far isgood.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelWolf View Post
    I have a couple quick questions. In the beginning of the RP will our characters already know who they're Digimon partners are? And what stage will the Digimon be in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    Although you stated we'd know in the beginning, do our tamers actually know about their Digimon/Digi-Aura? I really would like to write up a history for both of my characters but I'm not sure whether or not to include if they know about their Digimon or not. ^^;

Edit:
    I see that others are making it to where they know their Digimon but I'm just not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinelWolf View Post
    If we sign up with a second character that doesn't have a crest, then their partner can't go above the champion level right?
    Can we please get some answers to these questions? I cannot finish my SU or work on my second one without the answers. Some things seem to contradict one another so it'd be nice to get some definitive answers.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

3. This post has been liked by:

Crests are not required, but recommended. They will find about about Digimon and digiAura early on...

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    So then do our human characters not know about their Digimon yet? A lot of character histories thus far say people have already met their Digimon partners and know them already. That's the big question that's being asked.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    So then do our human characters not know about their Digimon yet? A lot of character histories thus far say people have already met their Digimon partners and know them already. That's the big question that's being asked.
    Exactly.

Also, to add another question to it, it's been shown in the show that some digimon partners stay in the champion form instead of the rookie (for example Gatomon). Can we do the same or must our partner be in the rookie stage?

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

8. This post has been liked by:

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I reckon it should be the players choice. After all, I would have to change way too much if they don't have it already. What is the harm in a few of them having their digimon before others. TK and Kari had their digimon for two years before the others.

10. This post has been liked by:

Eh, I'm so conflicted. I think I'm just going to pull histories from somewhere for my peeps and call it that since the question has been up in the air for a little while with not much progress. I think I may make one of my characters know about their partner while the other one doesn't. Nevertheless on whatever I do, I'm gonna finish my histories either by tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Edit:

Chizuru's history is done and I made her know about her partner. Not her DigiAura though - just her partner.

I'll be starting Holokai's history soon. I think I may also have him know about his Digimon. Still not entirely sure.
    Last edited by Popshakes; 11-12-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Agreed. Some can know our partners if we want. And if the form above Rookie is reasonably sized, I do not see why not.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

any word on when the RP starts?

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    I finally finished my sign-up! :D

Spoiler:
    [Digidestined]
    Name: Taber Tyler
    Nationality: America
    Personality: Taber is generally a nice kid who helps when asked and when needed. He has been known to stay quiet while talking, not being good at political debates and crushing his dreams of becoming an ace attorney.
    Appearance: Taber is a little bit oddly tall for his age, being around 6'2” with brown hair and blue eyes. He normally wears a striped jacket of varying colors (By varying colors, I mean he has a bunch of jackets with the same design, just in different colors.) with a plain white shirt underneath. His favorite pants of choice are some dark blue jeans that aren't extremely dark, but not extremely bright.
    DigiAura: Miracles
    Digivice Color: Gold and Blue
    History: It started when he was 12.

Taber was a good kid. With the internet being a “thing” by the time he was a child, Taber's parents finally gave into the ideas of the interwebs and got a computer. It was very fascinating to him, a giant block, the kind you'd make out of a bunch of Legos, with a TV screen on it connected to something called a “keyboard” that opened up a gateway of knowledge. That was the dream! Along with getting into a good college and whatnot. When he was about 10, he opened up his first email account, [email protected], giving it to his friends for when they couldn't come over and they wanted to talk.

Two years later, the fight between Tai and co. and Diaboromon occurred. Taber and his friends were at his house at the time, watching the computer screen as Agumon and Gabumon Warp Digivolve (Or Double Warp Digivolve, if you prefer to follow Data Squad more.) into War Greymon and Metal Garurumon. The first DNA Digivolution was a sight to see; War Greymon transforming into the arm containing the Grey Sword and Metal Garurumon transforming into the arm containing the Garuru Cannon, both sharing one body known as “Omnimon.” They cheered when all of the Diaboromon were wiped out, albeit they didn't understand it completely.

The following two years passed, with no sign of Diaboromon. While Taber was checking his email for anything from friends, he came upon a message titled “egg.exe.” (Not to be confused with Sonic.exe.) He opened the message and clicked the link, activating a download. The download took literally no time at all, approximately 30 seconds, which is time, if you think about it. The screen the opened up showed an egg with nothing else besides a semi fuzzy screen. After screwing around some more on the internet, the egg hatched into what Taber now knows as what was “Zerimon.” After some more playing around with the screen, it became a new creature entirely, Gummymon. However, Diaboromon was at it again.

With the sky now black and the damage being done by the new Armageddonmon, the eyes of Earth were staring at whatever screen they could. From the fall of Omnimon, to the birth of Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode, Taber's eyes were filled with worry. After the fateful event, a Digivice was found on his doorstep (Not in a package?! GASP). It contained a clear view of Gummymon, smiling straight at him. A year passed and Gummymon became Tapirmon, with their adventure just beginning...
    Other: Taber generally goes by “TT,” seeing as how his first and last name initials are the same letters.

[Digimon Partner]
    Personality: Tapirmon used to be hyperactive and bouncing all over the place as a Gummymon, but when he Digivolved into Tapirmon, he calmed down and started thinking about things before acting. He makes tough decisions for Taber every once in a while, but stays out of his business otherwise.

[Digivolution Line]
    Fresh/Baby I: Zerimon
    In-Training/Baby II: Gummymon
    Rookie/Child: Tapirmon
    Champion/Adult: Dobermon
    Ultimate/Perfect: Caturamon
    Mega/Final: Baihumon

Okay, so, the email tags aren't going away. Don't click those. xD

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]