Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    We only have one 'mon with a ! by them so I'm gonna make sure to talk to them first.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    We only have one 'mon with a ! by them so I'm gonna make sure to talk to them first.
    Yeah, that's a good call. Gives us an idea of what Shilamora might need and what to be on the lookout for.

As for me, my main targets will be going for trying to find busted stuff in abandoned areas. But as wonderful as a Pokemon that Emolga is, the typing is kind of funky for doing interviews. And I don't see too many electric types to chat with, but there are a few out there.

Senior Moderator

I'll take a look-see around the Keep and see what clues it has.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

@Truly Searching the main section is like searching the exterior, if my memory serves correctly. So, it may also prove useful, and is probably necessary for the most thorough look around the place.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yep! LK's right! It's like searching the exterior of the building and sometimes will yield items or something like that.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I popped in to say what the others did. xD Beat me to it!

But yeah, @Truly the whole number (31) is its own area, then (31a) and (31b) are also their own areas. So, you can choose up to two of those to search if you like. :)

Right-o, thanks for the info!

My plan is to search all the underwater areas first, then start talking -- my eye is on Slowbro, we share a type and are both basic stage, and small I think.
    By that point I hope to have enough clues, either on my own or from you guys, to interrogate people like Harmony the Lapras. Running the apartments makes her kind of a big shot, right?

Also, if I haven't found any underwater gear by then, I aim to figure out how to purchase some. I expect if there's any underwater zones that need Repair, or Medicine, or even someone new who should be handled with better Diplomacy, I won't be able to do it myself.

But I'm pretty sure the first step is to scout.

Someone pointed out to me that there's Electric-type-only zones! Neo, Emolga are Electric type, right? Do you think you can scout those out for us?
    [edit]
    After reviewing the list, I'm not sure there are Electric-only zones. Can someone confirm or deny?

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Right-o, thanks for the info!

My plan is to search all the underwater areas first, then start talking -- my eye is on Slowbro, we share a type and are both basic stage, and small I think.

Slowbro isn't basic stage, it evolves from slowpoke. And slowbro might be closer to medium.
    Confirmation?
    That said, asking around Water types with Water types will always yield better results.

I'm checkin' out the library real quick. I might talk to the Haunter during the night cycle, but it'll be a bit difficult since we don't really share typings. Feels more natural though, since I'm spending my day cycle searching the entire thing.

There are definitely not electric-type only zones. Just water types. :) Just especially for you, Truly. ;3

Anyhow I'm really sorry guys, I totally forgot to put the D/N cycle icons beside the civilians! XD I'll do that now. But that's my error so even if there were clashes, I'd ignore the D/N cycle until next time haha.

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee