Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yay!! We did it!! Another city saved from the Stalkers!! Great work everyone.

What a joyous time watching those Stalkers be cut down one by one! There truly is no better feeling.

It looks like we helped a lot of people too. Not everyone but so many were helped by our efforts. That was so heartwarming to read!

Mittlee didn't get mentioned in the wrap up post because she didn't have a quest but I hope she's alright.

Awww did you care about her Madder?

No!!! Shut up! I just wanted to make sure everyone was okay and she was the first one to come to mind!

Whatever you say.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    We did it!

So, uh, can me and Wash Rotom just be friends now or something? I feel bad I didn't actually get to use their help.

Also, I didn't die! Which is a pleasant surprise, because I would've been revived as (If I remember right) a yanma next. And while yanma is cute and I love them, it's a pretty big downgrade from yanmega.

Senior Moderator

::cue Final Fantasy victory music::

I was afraid we weren't gonna make it at first, but we did it!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

We did it! Woo!
    I mean... we sort of did it! I feel like suddenly a whole new set of rules emerged, but I can appreciate that the game was starting to drag and our likelihood of winning by getting every phylactery and fighting every stalker was getting less and less likely. It was also getting more and more complicated, and players were dropping out, so that's a great use of discretion from those running the game. I super super prefer a hurried ending for the sake of brevity rather than a roleplay lingering on and becoming abandoned!

Thankyou so much to everyone who played and stayed active, and to our wonderful DMs! This was really fun, and has been my favourite thing in the forum to date!
    So many cool characters and cool things and fun spooky gritty scenarios!

So it seems to go...

Seriously though, this was a lot of fun! I wish I had gotten more involved in the entire thing, though I will admit it was getting a bit overwhelming in the end. Cool stuff though!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    We did it! Woo!
    I mean... we sort of did it! I feel like suddenly a whole new set of rules emerged, but I can appreciate that the game was starting to drag and our likelihood of winning by getting every phylactery and fighting every stalker was getting less and less likely. It was also getting more and more complicated, and players were dropping out, so that's a great use of discretion from those running the game. I super super prefer a hurried ending for the sake of brevity rather than a roleplay lingering on and becoming abandoned!

Thankyou so much to everyone who played and stayed active, and to our wonderful DMs! This was really fun, and has been my favourite thing in the forum to date!
    So many cool characters and cool things and fun spooky gritty scenarios!
    Yep... that first paragraph is 100% right on the money. :P

Season 4 had been going on for four months, which is double the amount of time that Season 3 was going on for (and I was exhausted even after that!). It probably would have been another four months if I tried to carry things out as normal, and I was already burnt out, behind on other things I need to do, and I noticed people were getting a bit worn out as well. And holidays are coming up, so all this was bound to only get more difficult to manage.

In Seasons past, completing the Sin Purge ritual essentially did the same thing, so it's still considered a true win. Stalkers 4 was aiming to go for something more challenging and complex, but the way this ended was based on a pre-established standard from prior Seasons (you complete the Sin Purge stuff, and it's game over for all the Stalkers). Not to mention I felt everything that had been done to get all the parts, all the Vessels of Banishment, and resurrect the Altar was challenging enough. There's quite a few pieces and steps involved with that thing as you all found out!

And yeah, I'm with you. I WAY prefer for there to be closure and completeness rather than have things just get stuck in the mud for too long. So I saw this as a good moment to finish things up and give it a happy ending.

And hey, I'm glad you really enjoyed it! It was fun and fantastic to have you along! I liked seeing Lillian in action and she's a great, fun character with a lot of heart and spunk. :3

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

I'd love to go adventuring with Lillian again.

@Noel Emolga

I did get flashbacks of season 2 with what you may have originally planned to do--that and things were getting hairy towards the end.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

@Noel Emolga Such a sudden ending... I think this whole thing is a cover-up so I couldn't search area 51! Yeeesss you can fool everyone else but you can't fool me! That's whree you're hiding that this whole emissary/stalker war is a set-up being orchestrated by alien pokemon aren't you!

XD thanks for hosting as long as you did, especially after we burnt out Suicune's Fire.

VPP

12. This post has been liked by: