Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

@Suicune's Fire I'll take Nimble~

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

I want Nimble, please
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

4. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Hey, so just wondering before I make my sign-up, are there any perks/traits/whatever that it'd be useful to have more of?

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Hey, so just wondering before I make my sign-up, are there any perks/traits/whatever that it'd be useful to have more of?
    More Medicine would be really useful, potentially also more Seinaru.

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire @Truly

Fixed the post so I can learn Clairvoyance
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @sammy0295 if you'd like Sammy, we could both heal the wounded Pokémon. I'm already on healing the Yungoose. The other is in (19) Tunnel Ruins. We could have them both fixed right up. If you want that is. We take some purity damage though, so be aware.
    Unfortunately, that’d put me at 0 purity, so I’m gonna heal up this turn. I can get em on the next one though.

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Truly you have listed three actions. As said, it's fine to see if things are possible, but all those thing are listed as separate actions in the Rules thread. I would also recommend waiting until you have all the items for a certain location before heading there, otherwise you waste a turn completing only part of the equation. Please edit your post with the single action you wish to do. Also, the spear you wanted to equip is an item, not a piece of equipment.
    Righto, sorry. Still grasping with the specifics of the system. (I forget a lot of stuff.)

I've edited my post to focus on the action I wanted to take. (Interviewing Harmony -- whose name I also got completely turned around on.)

12. This post has been liked by:

I want to take Stealthy, because the thought of a stealthy Buzzwole is freakin' hilarious.

14. This post has been liked by:

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    @Suicune's Fire I'll take resourceful

16. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Don’t forget to pick a trait too! I nearly put it in the sign up thread before I went to bed but I was like “Pfft NOBODY will sign up overnight...” famous last words. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Righto, sorry. Still grasping with the specifics of the system. (I forget a lot of stuff.)

I've edited my post to focus on the action I wanted to take. (Interviewing Harmony -- whose name I also got completely turned around on.)
    You’re all good, buddy. :) It doesn’t help that I’ve been like “TWO ACTIONS!” ... “Just kidding ONE ACTION” so totally understandable haha. I like that you’ve asked about things that are possible and such too, so yeah I definitely don’t want to encourage that!

I’ll add your traits at some point today! I’d do it now but mobile forum on a train is a little tedious haha.

18. This post has been liked by: