Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Lets wait to see what things become unlocked and found during the day cycle! It might give us ideas for the night. Sorry if it feels like I stole your actions! I just wanted to get it done sooner rather than later...
    If you ever run out of things to do, we always need more location searching done :)
    it's fine

sorry for planning my Night 7 actions in advance

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    it's fine

sorry for planning my Night 7 actions in advance
    In my many years, I have learned
    For longevity in these kinds of games
    You must pace yourself,
    And meter your enthusiasm
    Lest burning brightly
    Burns you out
    Too fast.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Did a quick screening of all the actions posted in advance.

@Lychee

Everything's cool and good to go with your first action ("Friendly" battle with Orin, hurr hurr :P), but then for the one you want to use the Adrenaline Orb on, you can only do one of the following.

• Friendly Battle on Willow for the $150SP wager
    • Standard Interview on her
    • Or Quest Interview her

Sorry, but battling her for her Utopian item isn't an option, and you can't do all three of these. Choices, I know!

I still have quite a few posts to do before I get to yours, so you have a bit of time to decide, but I just need that second Adrenaline Orb action confirmed in one of those three ways.

HINT: her Utopian item is connected to her side quest, so if that's what you're aiming for, that's the option you'd probably want to choose first!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Did a quick screening of all the actions posted in advance.

@Lychee

Everything's cool and good to go with your first action ("Friendly" battle with Orin, hurr hurr :P), but then for the one you want to use the Adrenaline Orb on, you can only do one of the following.

• Friendly Battle on Willow for the $150SP wager
    • Standard Interview on her
    • Or Quest Interview her

Sorry, but battling her for her Utopian item isn't an option, and you can't do all three of these. Choices, I know!

I still have quite a few posts to do before I get to yours, so you have a bit of time to decide, but I just need that second Adrenaline Orb action confirmed in one of those three ways.

HINT: her Utopian item is connected to her side quest, so if that's what you're aiming for, that's the option you'd probably want to choose first!
    Oh, whoops! I forgot a quest interview was a separate thing and couldn't be done as a free action! In that case, just the quest interview.
    I hope we don't have to go around collecting homework!

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Oh, whoops! I forgot a quest interview was a separate thing and couldn't be done as a free action! In that case, just the quest interview.
    I hope we don't have to go around collecting homework!
    want me to use my Adrenaline Orb to help with the interview ?

Gonna do some chill stuff. Mainly following up on something we got from a side quest. The "adrenaline gives me wings" sidequest with Typhen th Luxio doesn't seem to be listed with the other completed side missions, as is the post of us completing it (The yellow key we got is listed though

VPP

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Gonna do some chill stuff. Mainly following up on something we got from a side quest. The "adrenaline gives me wings" sidequest with Typhen th Luxio doesn't seem to be listed with the other completed side missions, as is the post of us completing it (The yellow key we got is listed though
    Yeah, that side quest is definitely done, don't worry about having to do anything more with it.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, with my healing I split it so both Arrow & myself could reach max Purity from a single berry now.

Most traps so far have dealt 6 Purity damage, so Arrow should be able to survive one without a berry, however it is not the case for me. As such, if no-one objects I shall take a berry for myself before I set out to next explore.

11. This post has been liked by:

this -> http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post302767

has been sitting there un-answered since yesterday ( just a FYI )

@ShadowBolt25 nobody has objected to your bet proposal, so I reckon it's all good! Definitely bet less than 350 tho, since its your first fight.
    Also don't forget to tag one of the mods and choose a trait thingy! You can't change it once you choose, but it doesnt take an action to decide to become resourceful or lucky or whatever.
    ((And dont worry about using adrenalin orbs on a regular interview for the miltank, I think we'll get what we need out of the quest interview))

Nice idea to follow up on that key Morzone!

And yeah @Shruikan definitely eat some berries! In fact, honestly, feel free to buy and keep in your pocket enough berries to get back up to full purity (since yours is so low). We should be good for money and berries are cheap :)