Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I will investigate the scene of the crime for now...and then go learn Rescue just in case
    You already have Clairvoyance and Forge, so you can't learn a third Ability. Sorry.

That leaves you with another whole action (searching the body doesn't count as one), so if you'd like to do something else, feel free to edit it in, but please VM or mention me when you've done that. That way I know you're ready for me to check out it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    i'm lacking equipment, so I shall take one of our 2 green gemstone headbands to give me an extra boost. I'll also take the item we just took from those drug traders, the Angel's dawn, to protect me in case the abyssal forces decide to mess with me.

Once that's in order I'll take a look around and search (51) The Reuse and Recycle. We had a lead for that earlier but couldn't follow up on it. Hopefully nothing too unpleasant.
    Both the Gemstone Headband and the Angel's Dawn are Equipment, and you can only have one of those equipped at a time. So just let me know which of the two you'd like to use.

Senior Moderator

Anyone need anything made, or need me to go investigate something?

(will edit in the new action accordingly)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Anyone need anything made, or need me to go investigate something?

(will edit in the new action accordingly)
    Yo! Lita!
    Since you're one of our only members with forge, and we need forge right now in order to fix the sacred altar, could you please spend your action doing that?

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I guess we're just searching for that last item needed at the ritual circle. If anyone isn't sure where to go, honestly any place we haven't searched could be it so just pick a spot. Someone could use clairvoyance to look for the location I guess, but that still takes a round.

In the mean time I noticed that there's a locked chest with a 'jagged hole' in 31b underwater apartment rooms. We have a 'jagged claw' in our inventory which I'm ready to bet will open it. I'm following up on that '51' lead we got and checking out the re-use and recycle. There's a second part to the area if anyone wants to help with that.
    Nice thinking! However, there is new info you might not have read or noticed, which has happened sometime over the past 3 weeks. I'll summarise it!
    - we have all the items required to do the sin purge
    - we have all the utopian weapons
    - we NEED to find each stalkers phylactery and destroy it using the sin purge ritual
    - THEN we need to find who each stalker is hiding as, and win a battle against them

This means we are still on a huge hunt for items! With a side note of trying to think of who the stalkers could be.

Area 51 may be filled with explosives and traps, so please make sure to go at full health and with an enigma berry on!

The locked chest with a jagged hole really might be opened by using the jagged claw! Good catch! Does someone nimble want to do that? @Scytherwolf could you go take the jagged claw to the chest with a jagged hole in area 31b ? ((Also, which pokemon do you want as a merc?))

@Noblejanobii hey friend! Surprisingly, you're our only other seinaru pokemon with an action, and we need you to revive @HorusMyDude so he can get back into the game asap!

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

Once I fix up the Altar, we need to destroy the phylactary we have ASAP
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sorry I've been super sick the last few days with on and off migraines amongst other things. Internet is being super slow atm but I'll submit the revive action as soon as I can.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Hi guys, I'm hiring a mercenary. I'm going for one of the big expensive ones.

I wanted some advice on species, as well as on perk and trait... I was thinking something dual type that covers my weakness, but also would be strong against a lot of NPCs. Right now I'm considering Scrafty, Whiscash, and Breloom. (Wait... I keep forgetting I'm not water-type anymore!)

I am considering Medicine or Seinaru. I think Medicine would be really good to have to be able to heal ourselves (or just myself) after every battle. But having Seinaru could mean sending my mercenary to revive us as we inevitably die.

Maybe Lita could get a companion with Seinaru? Because she prefers to stay in, having a Seinaru guy to send around and do resurrections could be really handy. But I'm not 100% sure that's worth the money - because she likes to stay in, Lita is less likely to get attacked. Still, a pocket-Seinaru who can also Forge could be a very handy support.

I could also hire a Mercenary with Repair. If I remember correctly, we currently only have one Repair Emissary, though I'm not sure if we'll actually need a lot more Repairing now that the altar is repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Hi guys, I'm hiring a mercenary. I'm going for one of the big expensive ones.

I wanted some advice on species, as well as on perk and trait... I was thinking something dual type that covers my weakness, but also would be strong against a lot of NPCs. Right now I'm considering Scrafty, Whiscash, and Breloom. (Wait... I keep forgetting I'm not water-type anymore!)

I am considering Medicine or Seinaru. I think Medicine would be really good to have to be able to heal ourselves (or just myself) after every battle. But having Seinaru could mean sending my mercenary to revive us as we inevitably die.

Maybe Lita could get a companion with Seinaru? Because she prefers to stay in, having a Seinaru guy to send around and do resurrections could be really handy. But I'm not 100% sure that's worth the money - because she likes to stay in, Lita is less likely to get attacked. Still, a pocket-Seinaru who can also Forge could be a very handy support.

I could also hire a Mercenary with Repair. If I remember correctly, we currently only have one Repair Emissary, though I'm not sure if we'll actually need a lot more Repairing now that the altar is repaired.
    I would suggest a merc with high hp- therefore, a late evolutionary stage.

The types super effective against poison types are ground and psychic, so we want something supereffective against those. I propose water to cover ground, and bug to cover psychic. A large water/bug pokemon; Araquanid.

I dont know if mercs can be emissaries of mew- therefore they might not be able to access the heavenly powers of seinaru! So, I would go with medicine. I think it's good to have a buddy around who can heal! Or, since hes an upgraded guy, you can literally have him hang at base and spam heal other pokemon who come in!

"the more elite mercenary you hire now has a perk (your choice), two Abilities (your choice), and a Trait (your choice). With this, you can also deploy them toward different locations or do different tasks."

So here it says they also get two abilities and a trait. I would advise either lucky (longer survival) or resourceful (send him out scavenging to make money) as a trait. Given how damn hard it is to get people to do forge, having forge ability is probably handy? If you're happy to not have them with you, the investigate ability is severely lacking in our team- but I think you ought to keep him with you (in case Neo realises that ekans is a small pokemon and therefore shouldn't really have 12HP).
    If he learns rescue/escape, you'll become a one-man rescue team which honestly doesnt sound too bad!

So, my advice is;
    Araquanid (large, bug/water)
    With
    Lucky, Medicine, Rescue/Escape, Investigate
    (To often be by your side, heal, or be finding stalkers)

Or

Resourceful, Seinaru, Forge, Clairvoyance
    (To make money/equipment/visit shops, revive people, and find lots of stuff we are missing)

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    The locked chest with a jagged hole really might be opened by using the jagged claw! Good catch! Does someone nimble want to do that? @Scytherwolf could you go take the jagged claw to the chest with a jagged hole in area 31b ? ((Also, which pokemon do you want as a merc?))
    I'm still unsure what would be the best type/size to pokemon to have. Any suggestions?

And yeah, I can do that once we figure it out. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'm still unsure what would be the best type/size to pokemon to have. Any suggestions?

And yeah, I can do that once we figure it out. XD
    Your weaknesses include flying, ground, fire, ice, and electric. Therefore, you need something strong against those! I think water covers you for ground, fire and ice, and electric could cover you against flying and electric.
    An electric/water pokemon!
    Chinchou, Lanturn, or Wash Rotom!
    Honestly I think it would be hilarious to be followed around by a washing machine, or strap it to yanmegas back, lol!
    You can afford to get a smaller merc if you want- it'll allow you to access small spaces and you already have the health bulk.