Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Your weaknesses include flying, ground, fire, ice, and electric. Therefore, you need something strong against those! I think water covers you for ground, fire and ice, and electric could cover you against flying and electric.
    An electric/water pokemon!
    Chinchou, Lanturn, or Wash Rotom!
    Honestly I think it would be hilarious to be followed around by a washing machine, or strap it to yanmegas back, lol!
    You can afford to get a smaller merc if you want- it'll allow you to access small spaces and you already have the health bulk.
    WASH ROTOM WASH ROTOM WASH ROTOM

That is the best idea ever. Though from a quick search I couldn't find the exact sizes of all the rotom forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    WASH ROTOM WASH ROTOM WASH ROTOM

That is the best idea ever. Though from a quick search I couldn't find the exact sizes of all the rotom forms.
    Most likely, it'll be considered medium size- which means it'll have the same stats as Lillian (ie. More purity and sanity than yanmega, but slightly less health).
    I think that's probably fine!

Anyway, you should buy the merc and go take it out for a test drive underwater (it wont need aquagear as its water type) when you put the jagged claw in the jagged hole.
    Time is already run out to submit your action! But Neo hasnt closed it off yet so hopefully you can post before he does.

Nice thinking! However, there is new info you might not have read or noticed, which has happened sometime over the past 3 weeks. I'll summarise it!
    - we have all the items required to do the sin purge
    - we have all the utopian weapons
    - we NEED to find each stalkers phylactery and destroy it using the sin purge ritual
    - THEN we need to find who each stalker is hiding as, and win a battle against them

This means we are still on a huge hunt for items! With a side note of trying to think of who the stalkers could be.

Area 51 may be filled with explosives and traps, so please make sure to go at full health and with an enigma berry on!

The locked chest with a jagged hole really might be opened by using the jagged claw! Good catch! Does someone nimble want to do that? @Scytherwolf could you go take the jagged claw to the chest with a jagged hole in area 31b ? ((Also, which pokemon do you want as a merc?))

@Noblejanobii hey friend! Surprisingly, you're our only other seinaru pokemon with an action, and we need you to revive @HorusMyDude so he can get back into the game asap!
    Do we have all the items? the post here said we still needed to find the 'Pure cloth' I know Noble found a 'Holy Cloth' a few posts later, are those supposed to be the same thing?

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Do we have all the items? the post here said we still needed to find the 'Pure cloth' I know Noble found a 'Holy Cloth' a few posts later, are those supposed to be the same thing?
    Whoops.

They're the same thing. I'll fix that to destroy the evidence to ensure other peeps don't get confused either.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Most likely, it'll be considered medium size- which means it'll have the same stats as Lillian (ie. More purity and sanity than yanmega, but slightly less health).
    I think that's probably fine!

Anyway, you should buy the merc and go take it out for a test drive underwater (it wont need aquagear as its water type) when you put the jagged claw in the jagged hole.
    Time is already run out to submit your action! But Neo hasnt closed it off yet so hopefully you can post before he does.
    Aww crap, I guess I'll post it anyway and if it's too late, save for the next action.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Aww crap, I guess I'll post it anyway and if it's too late, save for the next action.
    Yeah! Nice! MERCENARY TEAMS, GO!

*Fully expects the death count to go up twice as fast now*

Senior Moderator

Do mercenaries dying count towards the death toll?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Do mercenaries dying count towards the death toll?
    Yes they absolutely do count for the death toll!
    They'll eat berries to be at full health at the start of every turn, but we do need to make sure they come out of battles alive as much as possible.

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

Let's try not to make the death toll rise any more than needed.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Lychee

Let's try not to make the death toll rise any more than needed.
    Ergo, if you hire a mercenary, try not to let it die.

12. This post has been liked by: