Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    @sammy0295, you are correct that Medicine points only need to be assigned for healing Emissaries. It is assumed that NPCs don’t have stats like you do. Also, Medicine cannot be split between players and NPCs in a single use, because it works differently on both.

@LKWayvern Using Diplomacy on someone you think might be a Stalker could have just a regular effect. Going to them with solid, 100% proof might be different, but in general you can assume it'll have regular results. It's certainly not truth serum; it just coaxes the best possible response out of civilians, basically. If you're referring to the fact that Diplomacy often relies on you telling the NPC of your mission to convince them how important their handover of information is, you can just state in any post that you wish to omit those details, but still make a compelling case. :) The more specific you are in interviews, the better!

Also @Arrow-Jolteon, I'm not sure what you mean by have a look at the Threatening Card. o: It's not a trapped item so there's nothing that can be done with it.

2. This post has been liked by:

Truly 

Announcement: after conferring with my sore wrist and dead-tired brain due to yesterday's 12+ hour slog through the replies for the day action, I will be scaling back the day action number to only 1, rather than 2. I will adjust the actions that take up two slots accordingly.

Free actions such as shopping, equipping or consuming items, will still be completely available and are always an option before you take a proper action. :) There is also an item that allows two actions per round (which can be used at night, too!) which will also remain available. Just not 2 actions per day cycle. I'm so sorry for the massive change-up, but after experimenting with it, I found that it is just completely unsustainable and I'd rather find a way to keep this constantly rolling rather than have it bank up now that I have a full-time job that keeps me out of the house for 11 hours per day, five days a week. ^^;

4. This post has been liked by:

A thing I can use Seinaru on! AHAHAHA!
    I'll get that on the morrow!

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man I could’ve sworn I saw Krenta listed as Day and Night, whoops! XD Might be worth keeping an eye on each’s others actions so someone else doesn’t make the same mistake. Either way we got the name Nollim-Fio. I think it’s likely an anagram but not sure of what since it doesn’t match any of the species or actual names of those listed at first glance. There’s also that tidbit about Juparl. I’m not gonna be any good for an interview so someone else best tackle that one.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Nollim Fio, if put into an anagram solver, comes up with only one anagram; "Fillomino". The reason it might be relevant is because a fillomino is a type of logic puzzle!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fillomino

If people are happy to give Lillian 50 splinters, she will go buy that medallion as soon as morning comes around. As far as I can tell, the discount offer only applies to Lillian, is all.
    Since buying things is a free action, I could spend the days actual action using diplomacy on Juparl, if you like.
    The other pokemon mentioned by the librarian is a Mienfoo, of which there are none HOWEVER there is a mienshao: ((68. Yssillee the Mienshao)) so it is possibly worth asking them some questions about the library, their family, anatomy, or if they're in a guild. It's a weak lead but we have so many pokemon to talk to at this point it'll probably sink to low priority.

Im very interested in seeing some of that suspicious graffiti, if anyone could go exploring and see it!

9. This post has been liked by:

I am utterly baffled by that Fillomino page. I'm not even going to attempt that one... when and if we get it.

I went and practised them, and ended up being able to do some pretty difficult ones! I'm confident if we find it, I ca solve it.
    Speaking of which, the rules say if we solve a puzzle we need to DM the solution to the mod in order to get it accepted and be given an item; did anybody actually do that for the picross? I'm assuming suicune saw the solution in here, so maybe we dont need to bother?

Also, I'm making a note here- apparently there is no thief skill, so in order to get that Silcress the Zweilous to take off his amulet of madness we either need to knock him out or try a diplomacy force. Since he is a night time only kinda pokemon, and approx the same size as Lillian, I'm willing to try a diplomacy check (and if that fails, she'll probably survive the battle).

Im also curious- if we are fairly sure that Orin is a stalker, do we want to assassinate him? Do we want to put people with him every night on a protect duty so he cant sneak off and do a murder?

@Lychee ...I can't actually remember why PMing them was necessary or suggested. xD I think it was an alternative to posting them here if people would rather do that, but I think posting them here works just fine. :)

Also thank you for all supporting my decision to scale back the actions. :D You all rock!

https://i.imgur.com/dpBWilu.jpg

Sup HERES A COOL NOTE FROM INSIDE FINICHIS HEAD
    anyway, not sure if this is from a good guy trying to figure out the ritual for letting spirits be at ease, or from a bad guy descending into madness.
    Sorry about the quality! I did it on my phone.

Does the brainless mechanic golem pokemons head exploding count as a death? Or is it just one we weren't aware of that has happened since the start?

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/dpBWilu.jpg

Sup HERES A COOL NOTE FROM INSIDE FINICHIS HEAD
    anyway, not sure if this is from a good guy trying to figure out the ritual for letting spirits be at ease, or from a bad guy descending into madness.
    Sorry about the quality! I did it on my phone.

Does the brainless mechanic golem pokemons head exploding count as a death? Or is it just one we weren't aware of that has happened since the start?
    I'm not sure it counted as a death, because Finichi might've been dead already if the brain was removed and replaced with robotics. This seems pretty clearly connected with the Stalker that removes people's brains, now... but I'm wondering if it's the same person who put the robotics, and note, in there, or if it's two separate people working together?
    We could look around places and people related to robotic, machinery, and repairs and ask them about it.

15. This post has been liked by: