Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Did Lillian end up buying that mystic crystal from frinotties shop? I saw it in the item thread and wasn't sure if it was still for sale, since it isnt in our team inventory (it was different to the ancient relic, which we have defs already bought and used).

Also! What is the point of having two rainbow gem slots? Theres something about that in the item thread but I cant tell what it refers to, and having 2 rainbow gems in anything seems pointless (since it takes supereffective down to normal damage and that's its whole effect)?

Thirdly! Kannaris workshop on the megalist post. The second visit hasnt been registered there, and the togepi statue isnt crossed out despite sticking daggers in. Is that on purpose? Are there OTHER pointy things we need to put into the poor statues face?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    would the selling gem be worth the same as if buying gems ?
    No- in the item thread, it says things can be sold back to the shops which sell them at half the buying price.
    So if a gem is worth $500 to buy, the shopkeeper will only give you $250ish to sell it to them.
    Still, we arent using gem dust, and we havent made anything we can put gems into, so we may as well craft gems and sell them if someones already doing a forge action! Good thinking about that!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

would the selling gem be worth the same as if buying gems ?
    You get about half of the selling price, give or take a few splinters here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Did Lillian end up buying that mystic crystal from frinotties shop? I saw it in the item thread and wasn't sure if it was still for sale, since it isnt in our team inventory (it was different to the ancient relic, which we have defs already bought and used).

Also! What is the point of having two rainbow gem slots? Theres something about that in the item thread but I cant tell what it refers to, and having 2 rainbow gems in anything seems pointless (since it takes supereffective down to normal damage and that's its whole effect)?

Thirdly! Kannaris workshop on the megalist post. The second visit hasnt been registered there, and the togepi statue isnt crossed out despite sticking daggers in. Is that on purpose? Are there OTHER pointy things we need to put into the poor statues face?
    Mystic Crystal is in there, under Utopian Articles. :3 (for a minute there, I thought I forgot AGAIN)

Rainbow Gems take up 2 slots in a piece of equipment, which means if a piece of equipment has two gem slots (gem slots are created on a piece of equipment by using Hone Jewel (at least that's what I think it does)), it will take up both of them.

As for that bit about Kannari's workshop, nah, you nailed that Togepi statue alright, nothing else you can really do with it. It's just Aglome Oen was... REALLY irked about that post and he didn't want it up there, forever reminding him of that. Well, rest assured, now it's up there...

...forever reminding him of that.

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    No- in the item thread, it says things can be sold back to the shops which sell them at half the buying price.
    So if a gem is worth $500 to buy, the shopkeeper will only give you $250ish to sell it to them.
    Still, we arent using gem dust, and we havent made anything we can put gems into, so we may as well craft gems and sell them if someones already doing a forge action! Good thinking about that!
    i am asking because I learned forge & if i combined x2 [White Gem Dust], would i forge/craft that into 1 [ White Gem] to be able to sell for $500 SP ? ( that was an example of something that could be sold after using forge to create the gem ( i think )

after selling it i was thinking about putting 200 $SP in DracoBolt's wallet and 400 in the team wallet
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-23-2019 at 01:18 PM.

6. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Each time the Emissaries venture out of the Emissary base, there is now a chance of a Hostile Attack from one of the Stalker's cohorts. You will not be able to grasp the true nature of these hostile and mysterious strangers, but failure to defeat them in combat will have deadly and costly consequences.

does that mean no chance for revives / reincarnations now ?
    @Neo Emolga
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-28-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Senior Administrator

Each time the Emissaries venture out of the Emissary base, there is now a chance of a Hostile Attack from one of the Stalker's cohorts. You will not be able to grasp the true nature of these hostile and mysterious strangers, but failure to defeat them in combat will have deadly and costly consequences.

does that mean no chance for revives / reincarnations now ?
    @Neo Emolga

Nah, if you die from that, you can still be reincarnated. You become one of your six back up Pokemon if that happens.

Senior Moderator

If we were to theoretically do the Sin Purge now, would the holy magic also destroy the phylacteries, or do we have to destroy all the phylacteries first, then do the Sin Purge?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    If we were to theoretically do the Sin Purge now, would the holy magic also destroy the phylacteries, or do we have to destroy all the phylacteries first, then do the Sin Purge?

No spoilers, but that would be a great question for Yasha.

11. This post has been liked by:

if dracobolt goes to the Gate to the Underground: <Security>, +Electric Type+}
    would it unlock a new area or would it be a suicide mission for DracoBolt ?

Senior Administrator

if dracobolt goes to the Gate to the Underground: <Security>, +Electric Type+}
    would it unlock a new area or would it be a suicide mission for DracoBolt ?
    It would take care of the Electric Type barrier, but you still would need someone with Security to do the other part before the gate becomes accessible.