Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Senior Moderator

@Neo Emolga

As one of us was unfortunate enough to fall in battle, does that count as the kill for a cycle, or will another NPC fall at the start of the next cycle? (losing one of our team was hard enough...)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Neo Emolga

As one of us was unfortunate enough to fall in battle, does that count as the kill for a cycle, or will another NPC fall at the start of the next cycle? (losing one of our team was hard enough...)

Eh... sorry to say, but that kill doesn't replace the one that will happen after the Night cycle.

You're still going to have to face that as well...

3. This post has been liked by:

{ Does Dracobolt need to use a turn up for learning Rescue/Escape or could it be a free ability that is earned/unlocked ? } ( i'm asking because of how dangerous it is to travel outside of the base )

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    { Does Dracobolt need to use a turn up for learning Rescue/Escape or could it be a free ability that is earned/unlocked ? } ( i'm asking because of how dangerous it is to travel outside of the base )

Since you don't have it yet, you could learn it and use it all in one post action.

Would definitely be a good idea considering the needed rescues.

@Neo Emolga

OOC: can i PM you about a replacement for 1 of DracoBolt's 6 backup Pokémon ? ( just in case the answer is no to the PM Neo Emolga check the Spoiler below )

Spoiler:
    Naganadel as the replacement for Poipoi ( since poipoi evolution is Naganadel i wasn't sure how to spell Naganadel when i signed up )

^ inside of the spoiler is for @Neo Emolga & @Suicune's Fire eyes only ^ since they are GM's
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 11-07-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Senior Administrator

@Neo Emolga

OOC: can i PM you about a replacement for 1 of DracoBolt's 6 backup Pokémon ? ( just in case the answer is no to the PM Neo Emolga check the Spoiler below )

Spoiler:
    Naganadel as the replacement for Poipoi ( since poipoi evolution is Naganadel i wasn't sure how to spell Naganadel when i signed up )

^ inside of the spoiler is for @Neo Emolga & @Suicune's Fire eyes only ^ since they are GM's

It's fine, dude.

No need for a PM here.

Thank you Neo ( i appreciate the help, & i apologize for any inconvenience that caused you )

Btw if NPC's are Captured/Restrained/Arrested will they still be able to be interviewed / participate in friendly battles ?

( Examples: Sansheel the Poliwhirl and Desnim the Eelektrik )

Senior Administrator

if NPC's are Captured/Restrained/Arrested will they still be able to be interviewed / participate in friendly battles ?
    Interviews, yes, but keep in mind their Rapport is going to be going down from being Restrained. What they tell you won't be of much help.

Battles, nope. Kind of hard to engage in battle when you're being tied down or put into a cage. Also, since you don't have a cage yet, the only one you'd be able to Restrain is Orin.

does. Turning in a side quest count as a free action ?

Senior Administrator

does. Turning in a side quest count as a free action ?
    I think it's been free for the most part. Once all the goals have been met, simply go to the quest giver and turn it in.

12. This post has been liked by: