Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Tiny Hunches based on names alone:
    The Candle Mansion
    Ashen Park
    Hymn of Rebirth Cemetery (I plan to search on Night Cycle)
    Greenlawn Manor

I have a slight hunch on a possible location, I kinda want to go all Rambo into the building but at the same time I kinda want to wait, so I don't get killed right off the bat.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Lychee

Nia heard a voice behind her and turned swiftly to meet Nico's gaze.

"I'm worried about Salio, too," Nia replied to Nico's remark. "I think you would be an excellent choice to question the Pokemon. I was just wondering who should go, hmm..." The Vulpix put a paw to her muzzle. "Also I just heard the news; there's been a Stalker attack on Frendsi the Cursola. Someone should check in on Uraff and see if they can find any leads relating to Frendsi's death, or this Stalker, Labyrinth".

Nia briefly closed her eyes. She had been at Sunberry Hotel that night. If only...if only she had searched more thoroughly, or longer, or...no. It was no use. There was nothing she could have done at the time, without any information to go on. Poor Frendsi.

OOC: Also The Candle Mansion could have something to do with Labyrinth. Does anyone want to search it?
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 11-02-2020 at 12:01 AM.

"Alright, I'll go question Salio, and hopefully confiscate any haunted items they might be sleeping with!"

Nico frowned at the news of Frendsi's death. Nia was even at that location, and still a stalker had managed to kill a pokemon right under their noses. How horrible.

"I dont know if Uraff will be very helpful, but I guess we dont know until we ask. Frendsis death sounds a lot like the death of the owner of Greenlawn Manor- a heart attack, right? A hedge maze also sounds like something a manor would have... and its next to a creepy overgrown park. I think we might find Labyrinth clues if we searched there... but it's not within aurorawatch territory, so I'd advise whoever does it should go during the day, or with armor or a weapon!"
    He poked a little pin in the map for others to hopefully investigate while he was busy.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think it'll be a good idea for me to question Crez the Whimsicott. Even if they don't appear to have much to do with the recent murder, they have a quest so perhaps that could also give us the opportunity for further investigation.

Plus with his rank, there's a chance he might have some good information for us.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Nia frowned in thought.

My typing doesn't match too well with the current Exacta residents, unfortunately, so I may be better off searching for clues. I have a dagger that I found at the hotel if I happen to come across a fight... So I guess I will search that manor and hope that I can find something worth while. Wish me luck!

Nia placed a paw protectively on the hilt of the dagger she had strapped on a belt around her waist, hoping that she wouldn't have to use it.

@EmeraldSky

Also, Lita... Nia spoke to the Pikachu. Should you not equip the combat longbow in your possession? It will give you a slight attack boost.

Senior Moderator

@Chibi Altaria

"Good idea." Lita swaps bows with some sparks for flair. Good thing arrows could be used with any bow!

[Lita is now armed with the Combat Longbow!]
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Nico placed a paw quickly on Nias shoulder as she turned to go.
    "Wait! Don't go-- Um" He blushed and composed himself ".. don't go to Greenlawn Manor, Nia- Lycellus has already decided to glide out there, see? He silently took this little flag off the map and, well, hes bigger than you and has more armour and... well, um, I think hes already got it covered. Unless you want to search the same place twice, maybe try somewhere else?"
    He was trying to be practical but was also clearly worried for her safety.

OOC: for realz tho did you guys double up and both search the same place on purpose? :P

OOC: Oops, I didn't look at any of the other posts before I made mine. XD HAHA, my bad! I can change it. That's what I get for trying to multi-task!

Nia felt Nico's paw on her shoulder. O-oh! I'm sorry! the Vulpix replied hastily, flustered. I've just been a little...out of sorts lately. I'm okay! I will search elsewhere. Also... She puffed herself up a bit. I may be small, but I am agile and I know first aid. I won't go down so easily. But...I could use a lead, if you have one, ehe... Nia sheepishly rubbed a paw behind her head, fluffing up her fur.

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Nico returned from his foray into the greater city area looking distinctly more disturbed than when he first set out. He plunked the trapped and coded item he recovered onto a bench and slunk away from it.

"Someone with Technical skill needs to work on that, but I'm not touching it again." He stated "Its horrible, and hurts my brain." Despite saying that, his eyes lingered on it for a while longer before looking over at Nia who was still around. "Do you know how to do first aid on sanity? Or is it mostly physical damage you can heal?"

"Was there some other suspicious mansion we might search? The candle mansion? I'm sure it'll be more safe if you search it during the day..." He suggested, looking tired.

Nia was still thinking over her course of action when a perturbed looking Nico dragged himself into the headquarters. The usually bright Cinccino was nowhere to be seen, replaced instead by a ghostly counterpart.

W...what happened to you? Are you okay? Nia asked hesitantly, almost afraid to know the answer. It didn't take long to connect the dots when she spotted the object Nico had placed onto a bench. It absolutely emanated Stalker energy. Nia took a step back, not wanting to go anywhere near it.

I can heal all manner of wounds, Nia replied to Nico's question. Physical, mental and impurities. From the looks of it... The Vulpix sidestepped her way around Nico, appraising the Cinccino. ...You sustained minor damage to sanity. I can heal it, but it will take a while so I won't be able to explore if I do. Otherwise I can prepare a minor remedy. Just some aromatherapy. Nia smiled. It won't heal you, exactly, but you will feel calmer.