Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Nico shuffled his way into the room, bumping into tables and chairs as he came to terms with his newfound size.
    "Well that was.... completely unexpected! I didn't even get to put up a fight! I wonder what made them target me... Well! I bet an axe won't make it through this thick skin next time!" He seemed surprisingly jolly for someone who just experienced a traumatic death.

"Pairs at night is a good idea- buuuut that said, I dont think having someone else around would have done any good to protect me! I didnt exactly see anything, or even take any kind of damage! Just outright died. Well. I think I did. So if a stalker targets us, we might be mincemeat anyway. Mm.... meat..." He trailed off, apparently a lot hungrier in this form.

"I wonder if talking to that little Murkrow set a target on my back! I don't think I've had much meaningful interaction apart from that kid. Either way, I suppose it's time to get on with the day. I have no money, so I think i'll have to do some more searching of different locations..."

He lumbered around, dreamily mumbling plans to himself.

2. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    247783FB-4DE8-4A56-8EC3-E6C678785B70.jpeg Well... at least Nico is still around, just as a Snorlax.

I did a bit of browsing on the suspect list, and there’s nobody that matches this ‘Lee the Lombre’ on there from what I saw. Most likely scenario, Obscene made a fake identity to hide their real one.

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

What should I do today? I had been waiting to see how the poll turned out before doing anything...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OOC: I was also waiting for the poll to end. No idea what I want to do. xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    What should I do today? I had been waiting to see how the poll turned out before doing anything...

Learn and use Clairvoyance, maybe? I think that's what you mentioned you were planning on earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    OOC: I was also waiting for the poll to end. No idea what I want to do. xD
    Yep, it ended. I just wanted to be sure I had the end verdict before continuing, but it's done and things are moving forward now.

And yeah, I remember being a player in Season 4 for a little while. Trying to choose what to check out first was a hard thing to decide on!

8. This post has been liked by:

@EmeraldSky

OOC: If you're going to learn Clairvoyance you should use it in the same turn, it's free!

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Chibi Altaria

Is there anything I need to immediately use it on? I'll edit my post accordingly.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

@EmeraldSky

OOC: I don't think there's anything that requires immediate attention. Just choose something like an item in the team inventory that you want a lead on. :3 We don't really know what goes where yet.

Senior Moderator

I won that, AND got purity protection amulet.

This is what I have to say to that disgraced OMEN.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

14. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    FFBC7084-2014-4A9D-B068-B2C27FA5BEED.jpeg Whoa, I think I hit the jackpot there! Now all we need is for someone to make out what I found, then maybe we can give that to Crez! And I didn’t even have to encounter a OMEN or Chimera!

Anyway, I’m planning on sparring with Scarlet to try and get her on our side tonight. Just saying!

16. This post has been liked by: