Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ugh, burned through a whopping 5 tickets and still didn't come close to winning that Flareon. Still, my excuse reason for going after that one is it was getting late and everything else out there didn't have a good setup.

Right now my list of targets is like this:

• That 40cm Eevee - Tried to go for this many times, and I've come close on several occasions. Still, they've been having less and less of them lately and I feel like I'm running out of time to get one. They're heavy so it's not going to be easy to pull off winning one.
    • Ampharos - It's a great Pokemon but I've never seen any of these with an easy setup. I know the "pull it out of the box" setup is very common for this one but I almost never see anyone winning those and I've tried a number of times myself.
    • Rolling Round Minccino - I mean, I have a Minccino plush already (and even that ultra-rare Cinccino plush) but hey, these dudes look adorable. If one looks like it's in a good spot, I take a swing.
    • Pachirisu - I have a bad feeling I missed my opportunity for one of these, as I don't see them very much anymore. I don't have a single Pachirisu plush so it would be nice to have one as Emolga's cousin.
    • Christmas Pikachu - I mean come on, it's Christmas Pikachu. Who wouldn't want one of these?
    • Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon - Ugh, don't get me started on Jolteon. That one should have been MINE! Watch, watch the mess below, it doesn't even make sense. XD

But yeah, I tend to go for the big stuff, mainly because it actually seems easier to win than the small fry plushies where you can miss completely just because of a millisecond of lag delay.

This, right here, was the most frustrating fail I've had so far:

2. This post has been liked by: