Fallout: Wrecked Plains

Synopsis:
    In the years leading up to and since the Great War, the Plains Commonwealth has suffered. Natural resources ran dry, the population either died or moved away, and, finally, the bombs fell. That’s when one particular section of the Plains Commonwealth, the land formerly known as Oklahoma, became known again as No-Man’s Land.

While it wasn’t hit as hard as the Capital Wasteland, its military heritage made it a large target. The bases were demolished, most of the dams destroyed, and what was left of the man-made lakes became irradiated. In the wake of the devastation, creatures once thought of as myths have risen from the ashes.

It’s been 20 years since the bombs, and the world is still in disarray, but there is a glimmer of hope. People have returned to No-Man’s Land. Whether they are seeking fortune, amassing power, exploring the wastes, or entering the new world that sat just beyond their vault doors, these people are both your strongest allies, and your greatest enemies. Can you attain your goals in the wrecked plains of Oklahoma?

Rules:
    1. All PXR rules apply (obviously)
    2. Please put a header and tag those affected by your actions in every post.
    3. If you need help with character creation, I’m more than happy to help.
    4. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats are for a general idea of character strengths and weaknesses, the specific numbers won’t be used in the RP.

Name
    Background:
    Goals: (why did you come to no-man’s land)
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: (1 min, 10 max, 5 is considered average, start with 45 between all stats)
    Spoiler:
    Strength:
    Perception:
    Endurance
    Charisma:
    Intelligence:
    Agility:
    Luck:

Weapons:
    Other:
    Last edited by AWA1997; 03-09-2021 at 12:34 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So if we have no knowledge of Fallout at all how easy is it going to be for someone to participate in this
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

If everything goes to plan, knowing the world of Fallout should have no effect except for knowing how the vaults work for those who want to start in vaults and maybe some “I know that reference” moments. I want it to have the feel of the games without excluding those who have never played. And if anything confuses anyone because I didn’t realize that I accidentally lean too much on the games, I will gladly clear anything up.

UPDATE:

After discussing this with someone who has more experience in this matter, I have elected to trash the idea of making this similar to tabletop, and instead make it a normal RP style. As such, once I have a map created, this setup will no longer be a work in progress. Setup is ready to use, though.